Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Amateur Blogger!

What can I say.... I am absolutely an amateur blogger..

Yesterday, I spent most of my free time trying to learn the tips and tricks to create a NICE and BEAUTIFUL blog yet the result was indeed hilarious but quite okay for an amateur like me.. However it's really crammed my brain especially with the HTML editing.. It's really confusing to me since I hardly remember anything I learn in C++ course I took like 6 years ago.. Thanks to blogger help that i manage to edit some of feature in my blog though it took me whole day to figure out how to do it.

Million thanks to debscraft.com for giving away free beautiful background.. I really love my blog background that I used now  because it really define my blog a girl's never ending story..
Anybody who want to have one nice background like me can click the button above and see for yourself...

Also thanks to shabbyblogs blog for sharing some useful tips for an amateur like me.. They also offering awesome blog background, header and post divider. However I still can't manage to add post divider to my blog and hopefully i will learn how to do so very soon..

Anybody out there who happen to read this post, please help me by  advising me on how to add post divider using the new HTML code..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...