Friday, November 12, 2010

Prince of Curiosity Kindergarten Graduation Day

Yesterday was my 2nd son kindergarten graduation day though I was absent from attending it due to my work demand... Another chapter of his education level done and next year he will be start his new chapter in standard one at Sekolah Kebangsaan Puchong Indah..

I am proud of him because he is as clever as any private kindergarten pupils though he attended public kindergarten, also known as Tabika Kemas.. I may not attend any of his kindergarten meeting /  occasion but i know every single progress he did.. He is very good in Math and he loves science very much.. He is curious about everything and want answer of everything.. His favorite tv program are " science backyard " and " animal mechanical "..

My husband is the one who always attend his kindergarten meeting and for that I am very grateful to him.. I asked him to snap pic of our son taking his certificate but he can't take any because the place was crowded with thousand parent who attending the graduation day of their kid. Luckily, my son teacher already took a pic of  my son with certificate and it's enough for his album..

I will do my best to give my kids proper education for their future and hopefully my 2nd son eagerness in everything never fade away..

Congratulation my son, Mama really proud of you..


Always me,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...