Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stressful Year End

Year end is suppose to be anticipate by most people because it's time for holiday yet for me year end is the most stressing period since during this period my mind is coping with so many figure especially those concerning with my kids school preparation; books, tuition, apparatus, bus fees, school fees etc.

Well, my salary is just in average level, means it is okay yet living in metropolitan city like KL demand more than my salary can afford.. Everything we did here have cost and the cost is not as cheap as you think.. I wish i am living back at my village where the cost the lower!!!

I am 28 years old and I still have to settle my PTPTN loan.. I planned to settle it in 5 years yet with the rates I am paying back to PTPTN right now i think it might need more than 5 years to be settle.. I wish the government will evaluate back the interest that we have to pay.. My situation is worst because they already black-listed me at the Immigration and that caused a lot of trouble to me and prevent me from achieve more from my recent career..

Hopefully everything will be work as i planned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...