Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Gadget or Saving ??

End year is approaching and here I am once again planning what to do with my annual bonus ( if there any for me ). I am excited yet nervous at the same time because I expect too much I guess.. Last year I have to use my annual bonus to cover up our debt, so there not much left for me to buy things I want and there was nothing i kept for saving..

This coming soon annual bonus I am planning to buy new hand-phone, maybe I-phone or Blackberry but I am not sure whether it is necessary since I am not a gadgets collector, plus my hand-phone is still in good condition.. I feel like wanna buy it because I envied all of my friend that already using it!! It's really a worst excuse isn't it? I also thinking on saving it up since I already have everything I want for  now.. I think it's relevant since I wanna buy a bigger car for my bigger family in near future.. Our Viva can't hardly fit us all !

I am good in administering and managing my company account but I am really bad in managing my own finance!! I do have planning but always slipped away from my own planning!! I hope I am able to follow my plan this time so that I can save more money for children future..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...