Thursday, November 25, 2010

Harian Metro & Kosmo! : Idea No more??

Among many papers available here in Malaysia, I dislike Harian Metro and Kosmo! the most. Why? The answer is simple; because they reported a lot of trivial matter than significant ones.. Do we really want to know about trivial stuff such as weird animal, mystical stuff etc.. Yes, the papers still reported some important local news but 45% only and the rest were irrelevant news.. News paper should reported about relevant ongoing stuff...


Their choice of words for the title and also the content were another thing that really irritates me about this papers..  I don't wanna explain further because I don't want any reason for them to find fault with me later..

Let me conclude my reason on why I dislike this papers in simple words;~
  • Lack of relevant news/event
  • using "conceited" words ( in both title & contents )
  • comical way of content evaluation - makes me think that the news is just rumors
  • Dominating advertisement - Dr.Romzey appeared in every edition of Harian Metro like he own it! WTH!

If you are one of those weirdo stuff fan, I suggest you to read this papers because the papers itself are weirdo..I might be reading fanatic but still I choose my reading stuff and this papers were listed last in my choice.. To all Harian Metro & Kosmo! fan; no hard feeling okay!! This is just me expressing what I think.. Reading is good no matter what you read but your choice of reading material define something about you.. So, it's your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...