Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Favorite Rapper : EMINEM

Eminem aka Marshal Bruce Mathers III is my favorite rapper all the times.. I don't really like rap song but Eminem songs is exceptional.. I love all of his songs!!!! Every single song of his are my favorite..

I wish I could buy all of his Original Album but I couldn't afford it before yet now I am planning to buy it from online one by one until I have all of his album.. I am not fanatic of him but I just loves his song because it's inspiring me.. He produce a rap song that understandable and not like the other rapper with their cacamambra language.. Yes, sometimes his song contain the " *uc* " etc words yet it is still a great song..




Yesterday I heard his " NO LOVE " for the 1st time via MTV channel and I fall in love with the song instantly.. It's a awesome song..

Check out NO LOVE lyric ----->No Love lyrics by Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...