Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Earth Day Every Day!

 I loves nature very much and I always wish that every day is an earth day so that people will stop from contaminating the air, water and lands. I loves the wild jungle, the unpolluted river and the fresh and fresh air but nowadays it is really hard to see a jungle or a clean, unpolluted river or to breath a fresh air. 

22 April every year is officially Earth Day since 1970 but I really wish that people will think every day is an earth day so that they will aware about the critical condition of our beloved earth due to human lack of responsibility in taking care of it. Nowadays here in Malaysia, major supermarket and shopping complex held every Saturday as an earth day where peoples were require to use disposable beg/their own bag instead of plastic bag when they are doing their shopping. It's a good effort but I guess it only give a best result if they are strict on it because from my view, plastic bag is still available but you have to pay extra 20 cents per bag!

I get to know a website that doing a campaign on making every day an earth day from one of my Facebook friend and I really touched by their effort on this matter. As much as I supported any effort on saving or preserve our nature and earth from harm, I 100 percent support this site with their campaign to make :~
Every day an Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...