Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Holiday Mode!

I woke up today with a BIG smile on my face..
1 more day and I am off for a week!!!!!!!!!

It's not like I am going to vacation yet I am extremely happy because during this period of  time I am able to pamper myself with my favorite books or movie and even have time to do my long-neglected activities; Window-shopping!!

Most of my friends who live here in KL will go back Sabah but since I am off budget then visiting my beloved mom will post-phone until around month of May ( God willing ).. Really feel bad because my mom keep asking me to visit her in near future but my budget is really tight.. Sorry mom... *sob..sob..*

I will try my best to post new entry during this period of time but it will be a short entry only so please do no not hate me okay!!

Last but not the least, I wish all of you a very happy and enjoyable holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...