Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Templates Haunting ongoing!

Ever since I got advices from my fellow blogger friends, I have been browsing through the net over and over for hours yet I haven't find any suitable templates for my blog.. Haiya..

The template I am using now is not really my choice since the themes is so childish and not really about me..
However haunting for suitable template is not as easy as I think because I am no IT genius and complex templates will squint my eyes away! LOL..

I am still in blurry decision on what concept I want of my new templates and hopefully I will stick to it till the end..( I just loves variety ).

Here is some of the link where I found awesome templates :~

3 comments:

  1. Moy, ko pigi sini..

    http://scrappinblogs.blogspot.com/

    Look out for the instruction d top right k..

    tp you will need to create a header la.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just, tengkiu...
    really appreciate the help =)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...