Thursday, January 13, 2011

Morning therapy with my mom!

This morning I call  my mother to pour out my heart out about my 2nd son.. Last night I punished him because he lost his class timetable and exercise books.. Moreover, my eldest son complained to me that he always wandered alone back at school !
Sometimes my kids behavior especially my 2nd son always cause me headache and sometimes will turn me into "step-mom".. My mother said I need to use different way to approach each of my kids since they are different in characteristic and behavior and I guess she is right after all.. My mother said parenting done with softness is better than that with harshness because harshness only cause bitterness in kids character.. The bond between children and parent is much more strong if we use a softer approach to tackle their misbehavior.

Calling my mother really worth my phone bills because I  know I can  rely on her to advise me.. She is my top idol beside my father!I hope I can figure out my kids character and find the way to advise them in more effective way than punishing them to regret later..

2 comments:

  1. sia pun mesti paning2 bila anak sdh msk sikul.. skrg pun paning2 sdh mo control.. huhuh..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...