Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nuffnang Malaysia newbie (^_^) v

Hello Nuffnang Malaysia Community! Newbie here and please show me the way to $$$ !! just kidding but who I am kidding with right?..
I just registered with Nuffnang Malaysia like 1 hour ago and here I am bragging about it in my blog with twinkle in my eyes..




I know about this community since I created my blog site last year but I took time to join it because;  just say I was naive blogger before okay! I know most of my fellow follower and blog I followed used to this community because I visited their blog frequently and saw the Nuffnang ads there and there in their blog site.

Frankly, I don't really know how this community/site function but I guess it might as same as Google adsense where we can get payment if we do it the right way but I am hoping to know it better soon. Very soon indeed.

Guys and gals, feel free to advise me on how to use Nuffnang effectively.. I am looking forward to know your comment..

1 comment:

  1. lama jg after sia register ni nuffnang baru sia ambil tau sbb sia kasi ignore ja sblm tu... mo rajin blogwalking kunun jg tu.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...