Saturday, January 29, 2011

Supermums 2011!

I am fan of Reader Digest since I am 10 years old ( My 1st hard copy of Reader Digest was given by my beloved father) and the contents never let me down, even the contest is surprisingly interesting!

This year, they are doing Supermums 2011 nominations where people were invited to nominate a mother that they think deserve this acknowledgment by writing about her and submit it to Reader Digest by 28th February 2011.

I have browsed some of the story and most of it really touching... I guess everyone agreed if I said all mother deserve to be call "supermum"! ( excluding those who dumped or abused their kids, they are different kind of mother which I called "heartless" mum ).

Me too a supermum yet not as super as other mother.. ( I get annoyed easily over my kids misbehaved ...*sigh* ). And you, yes YOU are supermum or soon to be too..*wink*.

Most men always wonder what is it about being a mum that qualify them to be call "super".. ( even my hubby ask me the same Q ). Then I ask him, " when our kids fall sick, who stayed up all night long to take care of them?" and he said, " You did."

I asked him again, " When the Eyas not eating well or when Elan grade fall down or when thinking of leaving our kids at other people care, who worried the most?" and again he said, " You did."

"Then that answer your wondering," I told him. Well, a mother is gifted with undying compassion and unconditional love  and that qualified them to be called as "super". It's undeniable that men too can have such intensity of compassion and love but the still the gap is too obvious. ( Just my opinion and i know it differ depending on individual )

Okay..okay.. I think better I stop my rambling here but I will rambling again soon. So, if you have someone in you mind that might deserve this recognition then do it hurry up because the time is tickling!

P/s:- I am rambling only when I write and I am no crazy..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...