Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy 31th Birthday Hubby!


Image By Mr. Google
Yep, today is hubby birthday and as mine he doesn't want to have any special celebration. Keep praying for me so that I can be a better man, he said that. I don't buy anything special for hubby so I decided to write a special post about him so that people will understand why I stay by his side.




He is come from a very different kind of background than mine. His parent divorced since he was just a toddler and remarried again. Hubby been through a very harsh and sad childhood. His siblings and him was raised by his father and stepmother because his mother (MIL) couldn't afford to support them back then. He said they were treated kindly at first but everything changed after their stepmother have her own kids. He said he became spiteful and headstrong because of his childhood experience.

When I got to know him 10 years ago, he was still in devastated state because being dumped by his Filipino girlfriend. He was jobless and have to quit from continuing his study at FIT (Federal Institute Of Technology). If I think back, his life story also one of the reason why become closer to him. I feel sorry for him because he have that kind of background. 

I knew he was not ready to marry anyone when he said he will took the responsibility of me 10 years ago but still he did marry me. He can just leave me because I doubt that we were really in love back then yet he stayed. His family especially his father said that he can never be a good person and for that I feel so bad for him. He adore my father more than his own father though he only talked with him via phone call and never meet him in person. When I asked why? He said, I long for a father who can advise me through my good and bad time, who still proud of me though I made a mistake and who will never look down at me. I envy you because you have one..

Being a mere human being, he has many flaw but he is a very good father to my children and a good husband as well. Our marriage is not based on fairytale love story but we learned to love each other and as time passed by, our love grew stronger and stronger. Too many obstacle crossed our relationship but we managed to overcome it and here we are still together despite of some people prediction.. Life is so unpredictable..

Talking about him and us gonna take me forever so let me just concluded it here. I stay by his side because now I love him, because he is a great father to my kids and also because of his courage/responsibility in life.. What more can I ask when I have this kind of man in my life?

To my dearest hubby, on this special day of you, I wanna wish you a very happy birthday. May everything you dream of will come true..I love you!

To all my blogger friend, Happy Friday and Happy Weekend in advance!

P/S: Once in a while jadi jiwang, buli ba kan...(*wink2)

8 comments:

  1. happy buffday to your hubby.. yeah.. life is unpredictable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovey Dovey Tunung!! ^_^.v.. Happy Birthday to your husband!! ^_^.v.. a Happy Family is not a family with full of smile,instead, they are happy family because they can survive thru obstacle!! ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  3. anty...hepi betday blg sma c uncle..hihi. God bless you n family always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. husband, you have a great wife :) God bless both of u :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy befday 2 ur hubby.. May God bless your family.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday to your hubby, Tunung ;)

    I'm sure he's an awesome husband and daddy kan. Ba from the way you talk in this post, confirm la hehee.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday to u hubby, Tunung..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just, Aki, Priscilla, Wency, Arms & Kay: Already conveyed your wish to hubby and he said, thank you very much!!! He said he still in process of learning to be a better person/husband/father..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...