Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Auditor-General's Report: RM3.73bil Overspent!


Yes, last night I spent my insomnia time reading the article about Auditor-general's Report and one article  about "Nine Minister or Depts Overspent By RM3.73bil" really caught my attention and wanna have my say over this overspent money since me too tax payer and as far as I knew they got those fund from our tax. 

Image from billyuniversal.blogspot.com




RM3.73bil???!!!! That's really a HUGE amount! If we divide those overspent money to Malaysia population which is approximately around 28M to 29M, everyone in Malaysia can be a millionaire and there will still around RM3.7bil to develop our country. But that's just a fairytale wishes since our leader will never think like that. If you read the link that I attached below about this overspent, you too will feel suspicious. Can you imagine how can they paid RM56k for a night vision binocular which price is only around RM2k to RM3k?! This finding make me wonder how terribly 'stupid' those people who handle the purchase of this item because even my 9 years old son knew it is irrational price..Sorry , sound harsh but that's exactly how I think of those people... Its also make me think that corruption might be involved all the way.. Wait until you read about the RM260m overspent by Ministry of Tourism on ads and also the purchased of 23 horses worth RM5.66m by the National Sports Institute.. Revelation like this really make me, a tax payer feel being robbed because the money I paid was not been used wisely but being wasted over something unnecessary instead! As for the excuses by MOE, to me it might acceptable since I don't mind spending more over education as long as they really spent the money on education development purpose!
It's true that we might never know the validity of AG's report but they won't come out with such report if it's not happening. I may not an expert, not even a person of wisdom and people might think that I have those qualification to give my say over this report but to me as a tax payer, who contribute to fund all of those government spending, I think I have the right to say something over this matter. And I say the RM3.73bil overspent really ridiculous and something should be done to avoid such waste as well as preventing our country to bear the burden of debt because of corruption that might involved.

Read below articles for yourself and be welcome to express your opinion.. 

Want more articles/news? Haiya, just google it up okay and you'll find more!
Well, times up for me here. Need to go back to my invoices. So, Happy Tuesday & Happy Deepavali in advance to all Malaysian who celebrates this festival especially Hindu people..

P/S: This is solely my opinion and no political intention here but just my point of view over the AG's report.. I am a neutral when it concern with political view which mean I am speaking only for myself not for anyone else.. PEACE NO WAR! (^_^) V

6 comments:

  1. Ada juga cost lain tu selain daripada purchasing.. Item price will not be the paid price.. tapi,memang sux la kalau overpriced sangat2.. lepas tu buat belanja pegi tempat yang tidak patut.. apa lah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aki I am aware about that but 1000% from the original market price?? hahaha..faham2 ja la mana tu duit pigi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. besa lah..yang miskin tambah miskin, yang kaya tambah kaya, like it or not..ini lah negara kita.. s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada yang bising pasal ini? i mean orang2 yg berkaitan? tiada kan. Mcm dorang x nampak ada masalah dengan amount yang begitu banyak.
    kadang2 saya kecewa dengan pentadbiran negara kita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wen: itu la yg bikin sakit hati..

    Kay: dorg konpem x bising sbb half dari tu jumlah yg teroverspent masuk poket dorg.. Masalah corruption dlm pentadbiran negara kita ni makin teruk suda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Memang betul. Yg kaya tambah kaya, miskin tambah miskin. But I don’t like it kerana ini Negara kita, yg akan menderita tu anak kita ... SOb

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...