Saturday, October 22, 2011

^STARIGHT TALK - October

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

Bonjour!

1st of all, just want to warn that this entry is, well you know... So, bear with me and read it or at least give it a glimpse okay..(*winking)

Nowadays, we all well aware the existences of various type of smartphone that used technology such as android, gingerbread etc. (I don't really know this topic so just waive it if its incorrect..). Me too, now using a smartphone, an android one though I am suck with it..(*sighing). Yet, I can't deny The power of Android

I am very concerned with my phone usage expenses and normally i will do my own research about the best plan for android phone that offer me good services as well as cheap and save more at the same time. As usual I search through the net and AGAIN stumble upon with Straight Talk  with more interesting offer that I wanted to share.

Check out the Monthly Plans:

• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.

• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.

• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00! Yes, now you can Feel Richer with Android

• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.

• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees

Great, isn't it? Wait, before you say anything, read the following offer:-

International Long Distance: -  Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.

Now, what do you think? Me? Well, I love the idea that I feel richer with Straight Talk because I cut my cell phone bill in half. You have to be crazy to be on a contract these days when you can get everything you need without one. First, imagine the amount of money you could save switching to Straight Talk. Then you can start thinking of what would you buy with the extra money you save. Moreover. there are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. Geezzz, I do really wish this kind of plan exist here in Malaysia.

Wanna know more?You can check out following video:-


The getting richer effect has expanded... by LittleBard95

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...