Monday, October 24, 2011

Uncivilized Action Of Malaysian Audience!


I am not really motoGP fans but I do keep on tab about this sport because well ya my hubby likes this sport though he never watch it live at all. I guess maybe all of us knew that one of the popular figure in motoGP, Marco Simoncelli deceased yesterday at our very own Sepang circuit after involved in disastrous crashed with 2 other rider. I only knew about the news after reading one of my FB friend updates who was there at the Sepang Circuit where the accident took place. 

Image credited to dailymail.co.uk
Actually this post not really about the deceased rider but I am writing this because I felt disappointed with our peoples who throwing rubbish on the circuit after the organizer cancelled the race. From what I read from articles and people updates, the audiences were angry because the race was cancelled without detailed info and the news of Simoncelli death only announced after some of the audiences left. 

When I read this, all I can think about is, whats wrong with all those people? They were there, watching the whole accident right to their eyes and they still need a detailed info? OMG! Are they blind? Didn't they see that accident  might cost that man life? Those audience who throw rubbish really act like child throwing tantrums when something make them angry.. Geez, such a shame! Their action gonna cost our country it good image for sure..

You might think that I have no right to say anything about this since I am not there. You might even think that I judges without knowing the whole story. Ya, I realize that but I don't need the whole story to give my opinion about the audience selfish behavior because the proof is there. The rubbish won't scattered on the circuit unless someone throw it there, isn't it? So, in my opinion the audience action really unacceptable! We live in era of civilized country so act like one.. Only caveman showing tantrum like a child and even a caveman can act better than those who involved in littering the Sepang circuit..  

Ya, I am bit emotional because I love my country and I don't want such incident tarnish our country image. It's not only showed that the audience ( Malaysian mostly ) acted like uncivilized but at the same time it showed that the audience have no respect to the  deceased rider and his family! They said that they were not informed with the Simoncelli death but being there watching the whole episode of the accident they should know better that the result was fatal and instead of throwing rubbish, they should pray or at least hope that the involved family will get through the loss.

I always emotional when it concern with someone life.. I may not know Simoncelli and his family very well like those fan of him but I can feel the hurt and sadness of his family especially  his father who watched his son catastrophic accident. In fact, I can't imagine at all how terribly sad his father over his son death.

To all the audience who involved in those 'throwing rubbish' incident at the SIC yesterday; please do not do that kind of action in future. Remember that we Malaysian, rich with moral value that patience and understanding are among those good quality in us.. Ya, you might think that your action speak for yourself but in the end people worldwide still related it to our country image..

R.I.P to Marco Simoncelli and to his family, may God give you the strength to get through the lost.. 

P/S: - Really hope that world won't condemn all Malaysian just because of those uncivilized action..
       - Anyone who read this and happened to watch the GP race yesterday, please do not mad at me because I merely expressing what I feel about the 'throwing rubbish' incident okay..Moreover, no point to get mad if you are not one of them right? PEACE NO WAR! (^_^) V
      - HAPPY PINK RIBBON DAY!

5 comments:

  1. oh,astaga.. kenapa sampai begitu sekali perangai diorang tu?? aiyo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sungguh tidak patut oo! common sense baitu kan?! takkan nda respect! bingung betul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. itulah kali maksud pikiran org dunia ke-3. nda ada adab. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aki: mangkali dorg tu org gua yg baru sampai dari zaman purba ba tu..hahaha

    Just: bikin malu betul kan org Malaysia yg kaya budi bahasa & sopan tidak tau mo respect bila ada org hilang nyawa... bingung tahap gaban tu moi..

    Wen: Peradaban dunia ke-3 yg melamapau kali tu mandak..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh kemarin baru sa nampak benda macm ni d depan mata... uuuhhhh grrrr melampau. teda sivik. bagus g... dot dot.. grrr ( eh ter emo pula)hehe

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...