Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pink Ribbon Month & Me


Bonjour! Comment ĂȘtes-vous

I think it's not too late for me to say "Happy Pink Month" to all women in whole world especially to my fellow blogger friend! I don't need to explain more since you can google it up and find thousand articles about this month of breast cancer awareness. 

Image credited to hoohaa.my
So ladies, have you done the BSE ( Breast Self-Examination)? Well, I have to thank my dear blogger friend, Just because her recent post remind me of it.So, if you have not yet perform it at home, hurray-up do it soon. If you don't know how to do it, check out this link---->BSE 




Some women might say, what for? It's not like it can save us from death. Yes, it will not but at least we can detect any early symptom that might give us more chance to be curable than doing nothing at all. Moreover it show that we are responsible of our own body and health. I really am not keen with people who surrender before fighting. I always adore those women who suffered with breast cancer that keep fighting and never lost hope till the very end though it seem like they were in loose end. We have a lot to learn from them; their courage, their determination and their will to survive..Those women really are amazing!

This year, the Pink Ribbon Day fall on 24th October (next monday) so show your support ladies! Those who want to donate, you can go to breastcancer.org and make your donation. Pssttt, I donateD all my not much earning from surveyhead to Susan G. Komen Organization, one of organization that actively involved in Breast Cancer campaign though I did wish I donate it to local organization instead..Ya, it's not much but at least I did my part..

Boss is here, so gotta go! Happy Tuesday Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. kasi komfom kama PINK ko aa.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just & beaty: mo kena tggu next cycle ni baru buli kasi konpom pink sia...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...