Monday, June 25, 2012

Euro 2012 Semi-Final; Schedule!


Earlier this morning, Italy merged to the semi-final of Euro 2012 along with Portugal, Spain & Germany after defeating England through penalty score.. Sad?? Of course! I was hoping that England can make it to the semi-final (*sob2). Two more games before the final match and that means I will have 3 more sleepless night, yay! (*winking). I am hoping that Germany & Spain will merge to the final! I support both team but this time I really wish that Germany can win the title (*smile). Hubby said must choose one only but paduli ba kalu saya sebab saya sokong semua team (*laughing)!

Image credited to worldcupblog.org
I hope that all teams will give their best in the 3 last game, meaning I want to see more attack and more goal! Hubby said, it's up to their strategies to win but to me forget about winning and just give their best while enjoying the themselves. Give us, the fan and support of football games a match that all of us will remember. I mean a clean and awesome match! I also hope that this games will end smoothly without being marred by sensitive issues such as racism. Well, sport is suppose to gather people in unity, isn't it?? (*deep thinking). 

Gotta go and have my breakfast before start my daily duty. Yup, definitely in Monday blues but apa mau buat, kalu tidak kerja, teda la makan..Betul ka itu?? (*LOL)




Okay, chow dulu.. Nasi lemak mo sajuk suda! Happy Monday everyone!

P/S:- The Semi-Final Schedule:- Check below!

26 Jun 2012 ( 27 Jun 2012 | 02.45 pagi waktu Malaysia )
PORTUGAL vs SPAIN

27 jun 2012 ( 28 Jun 2012 | 02.45 pagi waktu Malaysia )
GERMANY vs ITALY

 

3 comments:

  1. kalu tidak kerja, teda la makan... - betul la tu hahaa.

    Wa wa laju juga a semi suda ni. Sia kestau ko la, sia rasa sia saja lelaki di dunia ni yang nda ada tinguk match euro 2012. LOL. tapi yg bikin heran dia, sia suka men futsal. sot o.

    Ba, happy Monday, Tunung.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...