Sunday, June 17, 2012

You're Always In My Heart


Hola a todos! How are you today? Lately, I haven't doing any blog-walking and I am kind of out of date with my blogger friends nowadays, thanks to my load of work at office and also to 'Football Fever' that distracting me from doing so (*sighing). 







It's been a while I haven't write anything about my feeling, so since today is Father's Day, I decide to write something about my father, a person that raised me up with unconditional love, my role model that inspired me to be what I am nowadays and I will never feel bored to say that I love and adore my father very much for everything he was. Beside my kids, he is one of my source strength to face any obstacle that may come stumble in my life. He was not a wealthy man but he was rich with kindness and compassion to everyone around him. He was the one who taught not to hold grudge against people who did wrong to me and always forgive others mistake and  pray the best for them regardless their wrong doing to me. My father said, hate and grudge only make us bitter and unable to move on and I am totally agree with him. He was my extra shoulder that always help me to bear the burden in my life and losing him taught me to be more dependent and strong-will woman. He gone for almost 6 years now and never once I forget him. In fact he is always in my prayer and in my heart. Losing him make me feel empty but knowing that he is in better place now and he will always there to watch over me calm my heart. 

Okay, don't yawn yet because I am gonna stop right here. After all, I have load of blog-walking to do (*winking). I am taking this opportunity to wish all fathers all over  the world, Happy Father's Day! Especially to my husband, the father of my 4 angels, hugs and kisses from us to you, thank you for everything Hubby!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

P/S: Song below dedicated to all fathers (especially to my beloved father)  and mothers all over the world.


7 comments:

  1. Hello HyatiMolly,
    I guess a father is the best friend any child, daughter or son can have.
    A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.

    I miss my father....He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
    You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
    Best regards.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, I forgot....
    mind I ask, I noticed your mention of being a Dusun lady.
    Is a Dusun different to a Kadazan, Bidayu, Orang Ulu, Iban?
    I have always been fascinated with Sabah, Sarawak....
    Been to your country several times wayyy back in the '70s, '80s on business...but always on flying trips, in and out.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Uncle Lee Hi Uncle Lee! Dusun peoples shared lots of similarity with Kadazan peoples and I think the only different between Kadazan & Dusun is their slang/language but Dusun is way different than Bidayuh, Orang Ulu & Iban.. (anybody who read my reply and think I am wrong, please do correct me k)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I wish I have the same thought as you when it comes bout father. I guess I still hold the grudge towards him! Nyway, I realise though I won't be here if it's not bcoz of him kan..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sy teguna ID my hubby ba tu in the prev comment. Tu yg sy delete tu.. Hahahha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Just no hal ba moy,,hahahaha! ba, take time ba to forgive someone who hurt us deeply moy so I understand what you feel.. Org bilang pelan2, sooner or later you will able to forgive them..
    Anyway, I hope you are getting better moy.. Nda sabar mo jumpa ko, minum2 kupi sambil gosip2..hehehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...