Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Am Freelance Personal Loan Agent




To all my blogger friend, I would like to announce that I am now a freelance personal loan agent. Nope, I still have my full-time work as and admin & purchasing executive but I am doing part-time job as a freelance agent to promote banks and koperasi product (personal loan / over-lapping for government worker). Why need a part time job? Well, isn't it obvious? 

I am not ashamed to do various kind of job as long as it is legal and enable me to earn 'halal' income to support my family. Who doesn't want to have extra money for their family especially their kids? I guess everyone want the best for their kids, so do I. That's why I am willing to do part-time job beside our online business just to earn extra income to support my kids growing needs. 

So, if any of  you (government worker) who want to apply for personal loan or who want to over-lapping their existed loan or who want to increase their nett salary, do not hesitate to contact me okay! We also have offer for private employee who want to apply for loan with condition you are not blacklisted or have CTOS or CCRIS. Jadi, isai moho kumawin nga au kocukup usin, sila la contact sia kio (*wink2)..

Nah, sia rasa itu saja pengumuman for now. No entry for WW today because I feel like talking today (*LOL). Happy Wednesday you all!

5 comments:

  1. Nice Inform...Part time..it's good for better life kan...Moga berjaya ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. semoga berjaya...part time ok bh yang ptg kita mampu buat kan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personal Loans are a reality of everybody's lifestyle, and loan companies comprehend this. Many personal loan companies will try to consist of third celebration or period circumstances into the circumstances, and the Individual Mortgage becomes a very harassing procedure.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...