Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Haze Is Back!


Since yesterday I have noticed the unhealthy condition of the air here in Puchong, so I googled up to know whether there any news/warning regarding possibility of haze to confirm my suspicion and not surprises that my suspicion is true indeed. 

A statement from DOE had said that the bad air condition was due to the haze drifting in from several hotspot in Sumatra. Indonesia and expected to last for several day. The weather forecaster from Meteorological Dept said that rain is unlikely to occur until middle or end of next week, but I pray that the rain will soon happen because the heat is one thing and now the haze, combined together really are bad for health (*sighing). Da'ron konou!!! Atau mangkali kalu sa yang suara tidak sedap ni nyanyi, buli hujan ka itu??? (*LOL)

Anyway, for those who live in affected area, it's better to stay indoor during this hazy day to min the effect of the haze to our health, especially for kids. I gotta buy face masks for my boys just in case the haze gonna prolong till next week since they have to go to school.

Well, hopefully the air condition will get better soon because I just couldn't stand the acrid smell of smoke and the hazy sight. Mata yang sudah rabun ni tambah rabun oo...

So, until next post, stay safe and have a nice weekend everyone! 

view from my flat. (sorry, pic took by my mini so the quality is not so good)

3 comments:

  1. Ya here at jb panas oo..nasib baik hari ni hujan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anne sini KL macam main2 ja itu hujan.. kijap ja, nda pun sempat rasa sejuk..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. di kota marudu pun ada haze Tunung..walau xlah seteruk sana KL tu. Ya saya pun lama sdh x lawat site ko n kawan2 lain. i am very seldom in blogging n blogwalking lately..harap ko sihat..:)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...