Saturday, June 23, 2012

Exercise For Good Health!


Have you ever been in situation where people questioned your motive of exercising??  Well, I have and their question really irritating me sometimes. I always received remark such as "awak kan dah kurus, tak payah la nak exercise lagi" or "badan kremping pun nak exercise lagi ke??" or "dah kurus nak kurus lagi ke??" etc. whenever they saw me doing my weekly run at the nearby park. Hello, ada undang2 ka yang halang orang kurus beriadah. Kalau jeles, cakap saja la jeles kan. Nda payah cakap berlapik2 (*pissed off) Normally I will just ignore those remark but if I am not in mood I will give them one of my 'laser' answer..

Image credited to ftkonline.com
Never ever crossed in my mind to exercise solely for maintaining my slim figure! In fact, in whole my life I always try to gain weight, meaning I don't want to lose my fat cell but I want to stay in good health as well and exercising is one of the best way to maintain good health. I have tried not to exercise before this and the result was disastrous; I was always tired and pale although I ate good amount of foods and my blood pressure rises drastically that caused me to feel dizzy most of time. So, there is no way I am gonna repeat that stupid act in order to gain weight ever again. So, for those who have this negative perspective of slim/skinny people who do their exercise, please acknowledge that exercising is good for our health beside it help us to maintain our figure. 

Nah, kan explode suda gunung berapi! Such a relief for me to be able spit out my raging feeling toward those people who always said above stuff to me. Nowadays, I do my weekly run in the morning when most people are still sleeping and I feel more comfortable doing my aerobic/zumba at home with my daughter. Less irritating because I don't have to hear any negative remark and more freedom! 

It's almost 5pm, so gotta go now for my aerobic & zumba workout session! Have a blasting & blessed weekend everyone! Peace No War!


2 comments:

  1. Hye..
    nice to meet u..i'm sabahan blogger too..so keep in touch ya..i'll put u in my fav bloglist..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya.betul itu exercise is a must for everyone ba kan. Kurus bukan ukuran yang bermaksud kita sihat kan nung. :)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...