Monday, August 15, 2011

Being Simple And Humble


I am doing my early blog-reading when I saw this entry:- Maria Elena: Knowledge should humble you

I read it and said to myself, "yeah, go girl! you are right bout that!" 
Image credited to robert.foo.my
Nowadays lots of people tend to preach using humiliation rather than using persuasions an approach to raise people awareness of religion law. Preaching and debating is two very different way to capture human awareness. Preaching means, you are persuading people to follow the law/rules/regulation/nature/etc with humility and kind words without being arrogant and boasting up how knowledgeable you are. Debating in other way means, you are comparing the pro and con of certain issue/thing/stuff/etc and by doing so you are humiliating/exposing people weakness that may raise people awareness of that issue by exploiting their feeling of shame. To me, I will choose to listen to people who is humble in their way of approaching me because I don't want to change 'my way' just because I feel ashamed of myself.

I always remind myself to lead a simple and humble life. When I did mistake, I admitted it and try not to repeat the same mistake. I am grateful because I don't have much to brag about since my life is average, nothing extravaganza. I am noob in religion and I am noob in life so there is no way I am gonna preach or debate about it to other people though I might like to share my POV/thought/idea/opinion ( it's SHARING k)... I am still learning and there are so much I want to learn it might takes forever before i can consider myself knowledgeable...But my kids is exception since they are my priceless treasure and I love to brag about them (this one can waive ba kan??)....hahahaha, macam aku sorang ada anak (^^)V

What do you think? Which way of above you prefer the most? Relax, we are not debating la...I just want to know your opinion..(*wink2)

Happy Monday, Happy Working & Happy Fasting..
P/S: I like to read Maria Elena entry.. It's original and refreshing!

8 comments:

  1. wah sa pun suka maria elena..beside cantik dia memng humble juga kan..anyway..begitu la hidup bh kan tunung ..same goes to me ..i prefer to be humble too but we r human pasti ada kesilapan juga..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beaty yes, sa suka mata dia yg besar.. It's normal ba for normal people to do mistake, that's why we are called 'human'.. we all are not perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud posting tunung! ya mmg teda manusia yg perfect. we're bound to make mistake.. tp kalu mistake tu diulang semula ( bukan sekali but berkali2), mungkin tu bukan mistake suda kan.. tu mmg her/him bad attitude..ahakss.. I always remind myself this ~ Do not do to others, what you dislike to be done to you by others.. ~

    p/s ; mcm sa lari tajuk ni..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wency Jelson hahahaha, betul tu moi.. kalu keep on repeating tu kira suda habit tu kalu mcm tu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. No One perfect.. Hidup biarla sama-sama.. Kalau ko rasa ko hebat,ko mesti ada kelemahan lain.. Jadi,daripada brag about kehebatan,lebih baik membaiki kelemahan kan??

    But ko punya precious treasure,U should brag about them.. Sebab orang lain memang ada anak,tapi tia sama macam anak kau.. ^_^.v.. Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Haryati, there is a song named 'Maria Elena', played by Los Indios Tabjaras.
    It is a beautiful song or tune.

    Re your this posting, very interesting and true.
    Most people do not practice what they preach.
    The biggest culprits are politicians! Bunch of crooks!
    You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aki U r Absolutely right bro! Better sharing rather than bragging..

    Iya, they are precious because they are my kiddos =P

    (p/s: nah, cpt2 kahwin & dpt anak, buli kita sama2 brag psl anak2..hihihi)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Uncle Lee I heard that song before!
    Yeah, if politician considered as actor/actress, they definitely can win all the top award of being good 'actor/actress'.. They are just a bunch of 'monkey' who fight for bananas called 'power'...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...