Monday, August 1, 2011

Why Do I Like To Be-Friend With A "Mak Nyah"


While I was sorting out all the invoices/Purchased order/Delivery Order etc to be file, all of sudden I remember soalan cepumas from my dear hubby from last sunday..

"kenapa awak suka kawan dengan maknyah ye?baru je kenal dah friendly giler? tak geli ke?" 

Hubby asked this question after we sent my baju kurung Pahang & Riau order to the tailor/boutique shop which owned by 2 mak nyah (I preferred o call them  mak nyah instead of pondan) Yep, I have to admit that I get along very well with them though that was the very 1st time I meet them. 
Frankly, I don't really have a reason why I like to be-friend them. Maybe it's because they are not "penggosip" like a normal girls/women and maybe they are not as arrogant as normal women. Ya, they like to be praised but overall they can be really a good 'girl' friend compare to normal girl friend.

Image By Mr. Google.
But beware because if you hurt their feeling, they can be your worst nemesis/nightmare. I know lots of people out there prejudice of them and said a lots of bad things about them but to me, I treat them just like I treat my girl friends..To me, there is no good if we attacking them with bad words. Moreover not all of them are immoral and quite lots of them did have a good jobs and business.. Better if we try to understand the gender dilemma within them by be-friend them and from there we can think of a way to advise them. Perghh...Sound macam pakar la pula..hihihi

Importantly, I am friendly to all people who is not arrogant and return my smile no matter you are a woman or a man or a maknyah or even if you are an alien..HOHOHO... If you smile to me than I consider that you are a friend of mine.


"A bit geli juga la ling but dorang pun manusia macam kita juga..Just because they are transsexual, doesn't mean we have to hate them. They are friendly people, so I think it's not a problem at all.."

That was my answer to my hubby.. Ya, biasa ja but sincere from my heart.. So, what do you think of golongan maknyah? Kasi hambur ja apa yang ada di kapla because I know you guy do have your own opinion.. Sharing is caring..We share our opinion not because we hate them but because we care for them..Am I right?

Few more hours to go before tut tut tut..!! Sabar ko nanti batal pula..(^^) V



8 comments:

  1. ya mandak.. sa pun suka kawan sm mak nyah.. dorang ni sgt kreatif.. hihi..tp sa x suka yg 'jenis jual body'..mcm yg sna kg air tu..aduyaii

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wency Jelson sama la dgn sia ni.. So far, kwn2 mak nyah sa suma yg ada career & business..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so far sia teda kawan mk nyah. i think sia buli terima yg mak nyah nda jadi. yg jenis lembut2 tu. klu yg betul jd mk nyah yg mmg jd pompuan sdh tu sia rasa sia mcm nda dpt begaul sama dorg.. ntah la... ada perception gap kali ni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorang ni have a good PR especially yg bisnes tu mcm makeup artist ka, tailor ka, mak andam gitu kan. DOrg mmg cpt mesra n frenly bah tu.
    Klu kita baik sama dorg, dorg lg 10 kali baik. Tp klu kita jahat sama dorg, bersedialah kena balas double oleh dorg

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Just sia yg jadi ka x jadi, asal dorg friendly, sia mmg buli bergaul sama dorg.. ni, ikut masing2 punya diri ba kan moi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cinoi Iya, dorg ni mmg frenly betul kan.. Sbb tu kali senang mo kwn sama dorg..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually I don't any issues with them hahaa. But sia malas tinguk because they act way more feminine than normal ladies are.

    But whatever it is, that's how they is and we can't change it. Their choice.

    P.S Ada dulu geng diorang ni dekat-dekat sia, macam suka sia ni. Punya jauh sia lari sia kestau ko ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Armstrong Hahahaha, sia paham ba arms sbb hubby sia pun geli ni sama dorg..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...