Monday, August 22, 2011

Posting By Mobile Device


Testing..testing..123..
Hi reader! This is my 1st entry using my mobile, so do excuses me if it's very short okay.. 

1st of all, I would like to express my gratitute to my hubby for the wonderful super early birthday gift.. It's not super expensive, not even super canggih but I still love it because I know u bought it sincerely for me.. Nope, I wont tell what is it and you all have to wait for it until my special entry on my birthday... Sabar ya! 

4 day long and only today I am able to update my blog because hubby and I are busy re-decorate our flat, you know, painting the living room and then rearrange the furniture etc.. Nothing new but the sofa set since the old one is totally damaged.. Yep, we paint the wall.. We dont hire people to do it since we can do it ourselve though the result may not as perfect as one done by expert. Save $$$ ooo.. 

I don't know how to attach pics using mobile entry so no pics for this entry.. Owe you till next entry kio..
Since this is testing entry by mobile, so I think that all for now..
GOOD DAY & HAPPY FASTING!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

11 comments:

  1. fuiyo!! Android oh Sis Tunung.. apa jenis?? wah.. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aki Hihihi.. nanti la sa kasi tau kio bro.. Tggu my entry on my birthday.. lbh kurang 2 minggu dulu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to be able to do my posting through mobile device too. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @floyd Yeah, it's good but for beginner like me, it take time to type in since the keypad is too small..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. maju setapak sdh ko moy! hehehe.. nnt kasi kama tutorial. sia pun mau try ni. kikikiki.. btw, klu rmh kicil ok ba painting sendiri. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah... preparation untuk Raya la ni kan.. Hihi.. Ya bah, memang save money if paint sndri.. Like my also, our house pun paint sndri juga.. Wlupun result dia biasa2 ja.. tapi ok juga bah, puas hati kan tengok hasil kerja sndri.. Hehehe.. :) Anyway Happy Monday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah ada android suda owh..siok owh..erm kalau blogspot mau taru gambar sa pun inda tau tapi kalau wordpress kan dia ada add media punya..

    bah palan2 ah kasi cantik2 walai kamu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wa cool... siok o kan buli post dari mobile. Even if susa but at least dapat ni. But usually I don't blog through phone, banyak susa! Hahaa. Sia kalo log in internet guna phone, untuk tinguk gambar ja.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow..bestnya kena bagi gadget for bday gift..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi just blog hopping. Nice blog you have here. Happy Belated Birthday to you and may you have great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just: Hahaha.. Ada maju ka ni moi? Hmm.. sa ni nda pandai buat tutorial.. paling sinang, ko google ja la kio moi.. =P

    a-me: lbh kurang mcm tu la sis.. Flat kami kicik saja ba, jadi jimat lagi kalu cat sendiri.. Kalu hire tu indodn, mo kena RM200 tu..

    Beaty: Hahaha.. android plg kicik ba ni.. sa belum try lagi ba posting yg ada attach pic.. Harap2 buli la..

    Arms: Siak juga tapi tensen sa sbb keypad kicik ni.. Testing ja ba ni.. Sa pun log ininterent guna phone utk FB ja..hihihi

    Stella: Hubby sa ni terawal 2 minggu ba ni sis..

    Aries: It's not yet my birthday la sis.. Anyway thanks for the wish.. Happy blog-hopping!

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...