Monday, August 1, 2011

The Lazy Me On Monday & Technorati Try-Out


Good day everyone!
How is your 1st day of fasting? Me? Well, I am doing fine but to tell the truth I feel a bit 'malas' to do my work today.. My mind keep thinking of my pillow and blanket and I yawns all the time..Hahaha, luckily my boss is not around...(*yawning again)




Actually, I am not suppose to post anything this morning since I plan to do it later tonight but I am kind of bore and just now I surfed the net and decided to sign up with technorati.. Yeah, I know most blogger already done this so it's might sound 'basi'..hihihi..kesian kan..

I don't really know the function of Technorati but from the information I read via net, it's have something to do to attract more visitor right? I am not really keen about stuff like this since I am blogging just for fun but I guess it won't do me harm if I try out kan... Trying for fun, just to see whether it does really increase the visitor to my blog..

So, the conclusion is, this entry is just for Technorati verification only (YF3A8W8RFY25) and sorry for wasting your time with such boring entry..
Happy Monday & Happy Fasting..
(Both Image By Mr. Google)


P/S: Thinking of what to buy at the bazaar Ramadhan today? Hopefully will not 'rambang mata'...

4 comments:

  1. Hey hey Tunung... happy fasting yer... and do post later about what you had for your buka puasa ;D hahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Armstrong Aikss..mcm ko tau2 saja what I am going to post kan Arms..
    Wokey, nanti sa kasi show-off all th efood I bought in Bazaar, biar ko tayaan..hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi moy... sia buzy nda dpt update blog. huhuhu.. tp sempat jg cubuk blog org lain. hehehe... sia sama hubby ada date buka posa ni ari.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Just bestnya ko moi.. sia pi beli makanan di bazaar Ramadhan ja ni..X da main masak2 sbb dua2 penat..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...