Sunday, July 31, 2011

9th Ramadhan In My Life


Fuhhh.. Seriously, I am so tired because hubby and I keep going out non-stop from morning till dusk searching for tailor shop that still accepting order and thanks God that we manage to get one via my hubby friend.. Only  now, I have a time to post an entry before I go to bed since you know, tomorrow we are starting to fast for 30 days and I need to wake up early to prepare 'sahur' for my family.

As I told before in last year entry about My 8th Ramadhan, I like 'Bulan Ramadhan' and every year since I learn to fast I anticipate this month like a little kid anticipate a candy. But every Muslim and Muslimah all over the world are anticipating this sacred month, aren't they?
Image by Mr. Google
This year, my second son said he want to fast for the whole month without skipping a day. As a mother, I am proud to hear that though I know that he is not yet fully understand the significant of fasting month and hoping that he can achieve what his goal. To tell the truth, hubby and I don't really have a proper religious education especially me who is just a naive 'Mualaf" and we are glad that the religious school that our kiddos attend able to teach them about anything related to Islam, especially things that we don't know. 

Okay, I got to stop now since it's almost 12 midnight. To all Muslim all over the world:- 

Walk humbly
Talk politely
Dress neatly
Treat kindly
Pray attentively
Donate generously
May ALLAH bless & protect us! 
HAPPY FASTING EVERYONE!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Fasting molly & Family...jgn risau semua buli blajar from time to time ba..

    ReplyDelete
  2. convert pula ko ni. wakakakak.. patut la ada Q mark d kepala sia tp sia nda jg mau tanya. wakakaka... nyway, happy fasting to u and family. wa.. anak ko ada niat mo puasa full oo.. bagus la ba tu.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dida LiciouS Thanks sis..& happy fasting to u & family too..
    Byk lagi mo belajar ni.. Jadi klu ada yy salah, tlg kasi betul2 kio sis..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Just tanya ja sia ba moi kalu ada apa2 Q.. Kalu personal sgt, kasi email ja sama sia..
    Sia pun harap2 tercapai juga niat anak sia mo puasa full..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy fasting to u & family.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam..
    Happy fasting sis...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh u r d 2nd sabahan blogger yg saya tau mualaf. sorg lagi mcm c just bahh.

    Selamat berpuasa

    ReplyDelete
  8. @EB thanks sis =D and happy fasting to you too

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Cinoi Lavigne Thanks sis..Sa pun baru tahu c just Mualaf..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...