Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Title - To Be Change In Near Future


When I first joined/switched to blogger a year ago, my blog title was "Never Ending Story" than I changed it to "Life Through My Window" because I thought the previous title is unsuitable since every story did have an ending aren't it?




Image by Mr. Google
I am still stick to "Life Through My Window" right now but I started to re-thinking of changing it again to something simpler and easy to remember. We all know the importance of blog title because it is the 1st impression that might attract people to read your blog content. Plus, I still remember one of my blogger friend said that my recent blog title sound like a "stalker". Frankly, I thought the title was okay because I did write everything according to my point view and the title was a metaphor of  that aspect..Ehemm, at least in my opinion because it depend on people interpretation of it. However, being me I definitely know from the very beginning that I am  going to change it in future. So, this time I want to find the final and ultimate title, meaning no more changing..Hopefully (*sigh)

So far I been looking around at my blogger friend blog title and found out that I really want my blog title to be as simple as "The Oranje" , "Just's Corner" , "The OkayArms" and many more but I am not going to enlist it here since it will take forever. I am mess when it come to simple thing because I do love extreme stuff! (^_^)V

I don't think I need to make announcement once I change my Blog title because the change is automate and you will surely know about it. Well, I am done pouring out what's bothering me this morning so until next entry, ciao!


6 comments:

  1. ok la "life through my window".....want to change?....try "through my beautiful eyes"......ur eyes are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @roq Actually I am looking for something simpler la bro..apa pun thanks for the suggestion..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was "Learning is a process of life" kalau nda silap... hahahah...

    yeahh.. need simple one ba kan.. sinang sikit mau ingat.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Just Iya, kalu simple sinang mo ingat kan moi..=)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...