Wednesday, July 6, 2011

3 Tiresome Day And 2 Letter With Love


For the past 2 days, I been lacking of enthusiasm because my youngest son is sick. He has this fever on and off again since last Friday and he also has this severe conjunctivitis that hasn't getting better till yesterday. I brought him along to my office (3 days in a row) because I couldn't let leave him  behind at the nanny house in that condition. But the truth is I don't trust the nanny to take care of him while he is sick because I know the nanny might  just leave him unattended.
 
Aren't my boss mind at all? Well, as I stated in my last entry I am lucky to have such a considerate boss because he don't mind at all since he and my other colleagues rarely at office, leaving me all by myself most of time. For 3 days in a row, my office become the safe haven for my youngest son and for 3 days my attention at office divided between my responsibility as a worker and responsibility as a mother. Phewww.. It's not easy but I am trying with all my best. 

Today, my son is getting better. No more fever and the conjunctivitis is less obvious. He start eating again and drink his milk. A little progress like this is enough to lit up my spirit and sobered up my worry. Every time one of my kids fell sick, I will lost appetite, I can't sleep well and most of all I can't function  very well.. Macam robot yang rosak la bila anak2 sakit..@_@ That's why I will avoid doing office task that involving number/money when I am in such condition because I know that I might do mistake. Tomorrow, I am going to leave him back at the nanny house. I feel kind of worry since he is not fully recover but I need to do the delayed accounting task and it's already overdue. 

Eyas at my office..He still have those conjunctivitis
Okay, that's what happened in the past 2 days but for today, beside feeling happier with the improvement with my son condition, a letter/parcel (or whatever you call it) from Mr. Postman also enlighten my mood =D 

Guess what is it? I smile from ear to ear when I got this stuff. Jeng..Jeng..Jeng..Jeng.. Yeppi! Finally I got my souvenir from GA that conducted by eB and Just  and I got both of it in the same day (today)! The souvenir from eB is different then the one I supposed won but I loike it! Hubby already booked it to put pic of his precious princess a.k.a my naughty daughter. As for the souvenir from Just, I am using it right after I opened the envelope. Haiya, to tell the truth I am super-duper excited because I have another addition to my 'countless" bookmark! Later i will hunt down all the bookmark from my books and snap a pic of it ( kalau sia rajin la kio).. hubby just shake his head when I showed him the bookmark.. 

This is photo frame + postcard from eB (^_^)v
This is bookmark from Just
I think that's all I can rants for now. I thought I might post a short entry only but it turn out to be a pretty long one la pula..hihihi, an habit of mine.. Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH to eB and Just for those wonderful souvenir! I LIKE IT! Good night and sweet dream everyone!

P/S: Just, my hubby want to know where did you printed those name card of your..

6 comments:

  1. Alalalala.. kesian kan bila anak2 sakit. My Ryanna pun baru mau recover dr demam sbb mau tumbuh gigi.

    Sia cincai2 ja buat tu bookmark tu abis kalau mau teliti betul.. ntah bila la mau siap. huhuhu...

    itu namecard, sia print sendiri! hahahah.. but then template is ready from the net! just play around wt the colours, fonts, etc. nnt sia blog kio... mmg mau blog pun tp blm sempat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Justmcm tu cantik ko ckp cincai? Haiya moi, at least ko ada bakat mo buat..mcm sia ni jgn harap la..hihihi

    Ba, sia tggu ko punya entry mcmana mo buat tu name card. Cantik & simple bilang hubby sia..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siok oo buli bwa anak p ofis, apalg time anak2 sakit they really need mummy to entertain them all d time kan?

    Get well soon eyas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... adui how is your youngest hero doing, Tunung? I just took sick leave last week and had fever too... hope he is better la.

    Ya better you take care of him when he needs you rather than depend on the nanny... and so good your boss oo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @:DiDa:Iya, I am so grateful to my dear boss sbb considerate..
    Well, yep Eyas is getting better..=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Armstrong He is getting better buddy! =D
    and I hope you too already recover from ur fever..
    Yep, as i said, I am lucky to have such boss (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...