Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daycare Center Registration And 'Fishing" At Midvalley


Yep, I registered my kids to daycare center this morning. We decided to choose the 2nd choice as I mention in my previous entry about hunting for new new daycare center because it's cheaper for sure and not crowded as the other daycare center around Puchong. The daycare center is call as "Taska Kasih Sayang" (hopefully their service will parallel with its name) and I will start to send my kiddos there next Monday. 

The Complete-filled Registration Form
Yeah, it's such a relief because we will no longer face the same problem such as too frequent taking emergency leave due to our nanny problem as before but at the same time I feel a bit anxious. Why? Because I am afraid that my kids especially the last one will miss their former nanny..Orang tua2 cakap, kids can fall sick if they miss someone terribly.. Nauzubillah, Subhanallah..I don't want to think negatively so I just pray that Allah will watch over my kids..Amin.

So right after the registration and briefing by the owner cum manager of the daycare center, hubby and I went to Midvalley to meet a customer and while hubby discussion with the customer, I wander around only to spot the 7th Parenthood Expo 2011, a very happening event being held nearby the Food court Junction. Hahaha..I did my 'fishing' there! (Sorry no pic taken at the venue of the event because I did not bring any camera - bateri handphone pun nyawa2 ikan..hihihi)

Actually, I already bought this month diapers stock for my youngest son but since the price is quite cheap ( RM20 per Bag) so I bought this 2 bags for future stock.. It's cheap but is it good? Yep, based on the sample/display they shown me, it's as good as my recent diaper brand (Huggies). Hubby just shake his head when he saw my 'fish'..=P 

Inilah hasil 'TANGKAPAN" saya di Midvalley...Pssttt, isn't the goodie bag color awesome? =P
Mommies, (Selangor/KL) if you want to buy some, you may go to Midvalley because the events is still on but only until tomorrow.. Hahaha, sempat lagi promote..

Uittt..feel like this entry is turning into daily report la pula..So, before I bore you to death better I ciao dulu..GOOD NIGHT AND HAPPY SATURDAY!

P/S: The re-usable goodies bag of the diaper also one of the reason why I bought the diaper. I fall in love with the bag at 1st sight..(^^)v

2 comments:

  1. molly, kalau sy pun i will fall for the bag...biar la pun beli barang kecik ja...haha

    ~Happy Fasting~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dida LiciouS Iya, tu bag lawa ba, tu psl sggp beli tu pampes..hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...