Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hunting For New Nanny/Daycare Center!


Hi everybody!!! How are you doing?? Hahahaha..I don't think I need to ask those question since I read all of your (my follower especially) update.. You know, update like trying the newest skirt fashion, goods being detained by custom, newest music interest..etc..etc.. Hehehe, I might rarely update my blog nowadays but I still have my eyes on you.. 

Why rarely posting an entry? because I have this one major problem that occupied my mind for the past few days. What is it? Well, we have to find other nanny to take care of the kids since the our nanny want to go back to her husband hometown middle of next month. She already told us about this earlier this month but we don't fuss over this matter. Not until we found out that our nanny is pregnant and she want us to pay her in full though she will only take care for my kids like 15teen days.. Buli ka macam tu?? 

So, hubby and I decided last week right after we found out about her pregnancy to look for another nanny or at least a daycare for our kids.. So since last Saturday between pleasure time and working time, hubby and I are searching and investigate the nearby daycare centers and potential individual. Gosh, believe me it's not a easy task!! 

Best kalu dapat daycare yg mcm ni (image by Mr Google)
So far, hubby and I were pondering between 2 daycare center and we have to choose one by Friday since August will approaching us next week. One of it already operating more than 1 year, have 3 more helper but the place is bit crowded with almost 20 kids excluding the babies. While the other one is  just opened like 2 month ago, 2 workers/helpers but not crowded like  the 1st one. Both are located nearby to our flat area and our kids school. About the fee, the 1st daycare offer us RM730 while the other one offer us RM660. 

As I told you, I am bit choosy when its concern with my kids. So, I will think of this 2 choice from every angle before I give my answer. Hubby? He said he will choose the 1st one because they are more experienced but I don't agree since experienced alone not enough to handle kids especially when they are in large group..

Nah, I started to rants already! So what do you think? Which  one should I choose? Jangan malu2 bagi cadangan kio..(*Wink2)

Okay, penat suda ni otak berfikir, so got to stop now and give my mind a good rest before rebooting again tomorrow morning. 

GOOD NIGHT & SLEEP TIGHT !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...