Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Blog, My Pleasure!





I joined blogging world not because of following the trend but because I like to blog about my life and things happened around me. Blogging help me to express myself through my writing since I am not really a talkative one in person. Yep, in reality, in person I am truly a shy and quiet woman. I talk only when I need to and most of time I just listen to people talking out their opinion. But don't take my shyness and quietness for grant because if people challenged me to the limit, I will surely explode and like a volcano with it deadly lava, you may expect "deadly" words came out from me..

Why all of sudden, I write about this? Well, you see few days ago a person named 'melayu' leave a "message" on my shout-box that criticized my writing in English ( refer to image or you may find it yourself at my shout-box).. At 1st I think "Never Mind" but then after sometime I have this thought " What the heck! this is my blog, so it's up to me to write in English or in any language I want to."

I never and will never force people to read my blog! If you like my writing and my sharing, you are most welcome to come and visit, but if you don't like or maybe you don't like my English entry, feel free to skip my blog and go to thousand other blog that might write in language you prefer. FYI, this is my blog and everything I write here is exclusively for my own pleasure and for those who enjoy reading it! If my entry does not suit you, then shoo..shoo.shoo.. 

You people have your right to say anything about my blog but please do it in a ethically way. Remember that your word can hurt other if you don't watch the way you say it. Or at least, it might cause unwanted humiliation though you might not intend it to be that way. People will respect you more if you use a proper/polite words instead of rude one. For examples, instead of saying the above, maybe you can say it like this " Boleh tak buat entri dalam bahasa melayu pula. Jangan la asyik bahasa English je." Isn't it sound better and persuading??

To "melayu":-
Since when did writing in English considered as "berlagak"? Aiyo!! Sempit betul fikiran ko ni.. What century do you live?? If you dislike my entry so much then why you keep clicking my link? Well, I don't want to waste my time and peace of mind with narrow-minded like you, so THANK YOU very much for you 'positive' critic! From now on, main jauh2 dari blog saya ye..

For you my beloved reader/follower, MILLION THANK YOU for reading my boring entries in this blog  and leaving comment as well.. And ya, what do you feel if this happened to you? C'mon, don't shy2..share2 ba kita..

Okay, enough pouring out my hearth-ache.. Time to continue my filing task..GOOD DAY and PEACE NO WAR (^_^) V.
Phewww..now I feel better..(*wink2)

P/S: Yesterday, for the whole day I keep thinking why on heaven people would leave such message, But now I don't  care anymore.


17 comments:

  1. haiya..biar ja tu..we write in apa2 lgg yg kita selesa..klu xsuka no need to visit kn..heiyaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..it's ur blog. suka hati lah mau tulis bahasa apa kan..aduyaiiii

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh!...punyalah sempit fikiran tu orang..tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily I'm not Melayu at all.. I'm proud to be Dusun.. hahaha..

    So pity to those people.. Yupp like you sad Sis, NARROW MINDED.. I'm enjoy reading your blog because I can improve my broken English through reading on your blog..

    What a shamed.. Just ignore this people.. Keep on writing... Bukan dia jg yg kaC baras di rumah.. Ni kali la!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heran betul sama org yg mcm ni.. ada masalah dalaman kali! alaa.. melayu dia pun bkn betul, lg ada hati mo p komplen org lain pnya blog! biar laitu moy.. nda p mana jg tu.. cheerss..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TataJane Iya, suka hati la kita mo tulis apa2 language pun kan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @StellaClaire-Richard hahaha, itu psl la, sa punya blog ba, jadi sa punya suka la mo tulis bahasa apa pun kan.. dusun ka, english ka, tamil ka, rojak ka..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Va Va Voom sa rasa mama sa yg kampungan pun tidak narrow minded mcm ni org..wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  9. @EB aduhai, I wrote in English to improve my broken English too..=P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Just Sia rasa dia jeles ba kali tu moi..hihihi
    Lepas "meluah" dlm ni blog, terus OK suda hati yg panas..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mulau oh ni M***yu!! penjeles.. sukahati org lah kan.. bukan blog dia pun.. kin panas.. trus sa pun rasa tsindir jg coz sa pn owez write in english.. bukan mau minta puji, tp mau improve kan..and biarlah kalu teda org baca.. so funny oh ni urang..hahhah..sa mau ketawa berabis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful! Fantastic!
    We all are always here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah punya palui tu orang..bh kalau dia melayu bh suru dia cakap malay ja..aiyaaa dia tidak paham bh inglish tu tunung..annoying bh tu orang..

    memang narrow minded baitu..deii..be yourself seja ...peduli tu orang katak di bawah tempurung tu

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Wency Elizabeth Jelson hehehe.. sa pun rasa ni orang mulau..
    Ya, sa pun setuju, biar la teda org baca yg ptg kita suka kan..

    ReplyDelete
  15. @The Tame Lion Thanks buddy! really appreciate your support =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @beaty Sa sakit hati juga masa mu;a2 baca tu msg tapi sekarang x suda sa peduli..
    Betul ko ckp, be yourself ja ba kan..

    ReplyDelete
  17. wpun english sa tia power tp sometimes writing in english tu lg senang/simple..bila dimelayukan semua ayat tu rasa pelik (kadang2 utk sa la). tp english ka, BM ka post entry tu depend on the author preferable lah kan..

    apapun, sa enjoy bca english ^ ^

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...