Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Putrajaya Floria 2011


I am back! Aiyoo, it's not like you all miss me right? But I miss to rant like a mad-woman,hahahaha!!! Just kidding okay.. 

Yep, I went to Putrajaya Floria 2011. Seriously, this is the very 1st time I have the opportunity to attend this event and I am expecting to see lots of "flower/flora" display and like kid on her 1st day to school, I was extremely excited..

We departed from home at 3.45pm and reached there around 4.15pm. Actually, we are supposed to meet up with my mom-in-law and sis-in-law at PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Center) to attend the "Pameran pengantin" but then we proceed to the "Pesta Floria" 1st since they were delayed by the heavy traffic. My hubby and I intended to explore the whole site but due to the hot whether, plus my  youngest son who is showing his tantrum (he cry and shout all the time we there) we cut out our visit and headed to Kajang because my hubby have something to do there before we meet up with my in law at PICC at 6.30pm. After Maghrib, we watch the decorative boat/junk for a while then we went off to my in law house at Semenyih. 

Overall, I did enjoyed my short visit to this despite of my youngest son tantrum. Lots of people attended the events and I could see lots of photographer taking the opportunity to snap pics of the beautiful flowers especially roses that designed in such unique way. I feel jealous  of their high tech camera compared to my borrowed Samsung digital camera..(*sobbing) I need to buy one like them... Moreover, hubby didn't manage to capture lots of pics since wwe are busy persuading our youngest son..

To me this kind of event should held more often since events like this give people the opportunity to appreciate the beauty of floras/flower beside being a good activities to gather and spend with family. For those who have not yet attend/visit the fiesta, it's not to late to do so because the fiesta will continue until 17th July 2011. If you gonna attend it, don't forget to bring along your best camera because there are lots of beautiful scenery and flower design that you can capture at the site. I feel down to earth actually to show pic that hubby snap during the visit but being the being the 'muka tembok', I proudly present you the few pic taken on that day..Hihihihi, kalau mo kutuk, silakan jangan segan2 kio..(^_^)V
the whether is hot so the senyum pun  "panas"..hihi
Eyas struggling and crying..Me trying to act cool but silently I feel like want to shout.. =(
Sawadikap!! betul ka itu spelling..hahahaha
nah, i like thi sone flower design !
I love this pic though I don't know why! =D
Pic at the front yard of PICC..Nice view kan..
Adehh..kasihan betul ni pic..gelap!
I guess that all i can say about my visit to Putrajaya Floria 2011. Yeah, it might sound kind of boring but hopefully you won's fell asleep reading it..WOITT!! wake up! Hahahaha.. 

Good day and happy reading everybody!

P/S: If i have the time will try to re-visit the event again..

4 comments:

  1. wah.. stiap bila juga tu Kak Tunung?? memang ada dengar tu ari,tapi kalau ari Sabtu,c Aki p Church ba.. ari minggu,ada ka tu??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annual event ba ni. years sdh sia mau pigi ni tp ada seja halangan ni. hope this yr can make it. rugi ba tu dslr ampai2 d rmh. hahaahah.. tp kalau budak2 buat hal, mmg nda siok la mau explore kan.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Akissampai hari sabtu minggu ni ja tu.. dari 9am-7pm kalau sa tidak silap..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JustAstaga..sia baru tau ooo. Ketara betul katak bawah tempurung..hihihi.
    Nah,apa lagi, cpt la bawa tu DSLr ko pi snap pics sana..cantik2 tu gubahan semua..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...