Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcoming July & Resurrect Old Passion


Today is 1st July and 2nd July already welcoming us in just another hour. Gosh! seriously? It's already half year of 2011! It's feel just like yesterday I watch the sky fill with fireworks celebrating new year of 2011 and listed out my year 2011 resolution. Have I achieve any of it? Geezzzz, don't really want to write about it now, so can I just keep the answer till end of this year?..

Tada!! The new shoes..
Since I am done with welcoming July, now I am going to continue my story about finding the cheap but nice running shoes and my history in participating in marathon 5 years ago . Yep, I already bought one this afternoon. It's purple and black in color and only cost me RM42++ . Why black? It's obviously because I hate to wash my running shoes regularly, hahahahaha... 

I bought this shoes because I decide to start joining marathon again after 5 years break. When I was still studying at UKM, I was an athlete and marathon was one of my favorite activities. I still remember participating in "Larian Samsung" in UKM when I already pregnant with my eldest son and still managed to win the 4th place among thousand of participant.. Hehehe, guess what? Nobody know that I was pregnant, even me didn't aware that I was pregnant. I have join lots of marathon back then but after I graduate from UKM in 2006 and got my 1st job, I rarely have free time anymore.

Image from Mr Google
Recently, I feel like I miss to do this activities after I look at my friends picture and update in Facebook about joining marathon. I am looking forward to join any marathon that held around Selangor in near future but not now since I have to train my stamina back. For a start, I am joining the "Larian Serentak 1Murid, 1Sukan, 1Malaysia" that will be held at my sons school (Sekolah kebangsaan Puchong Indah) tomorrow at 7.00am. 

Well, if I am not mistaken, this event will be held in all school in Malaysia tomorrow and the launching ceremony is held at Padang Dataran Perbandaran (Padang Esplanade), Taiping, Perak Darul Ridzuan.

I don't know how far is it but hopefully I will manage to make it to finish line. Is my hubby gonna join it? Hahahaha, just listen to the word 'running or jogging' terrify my hubby! So the answer is nope..He is going to be a nanny for a day tomorrow instead..

Woahh!!! It's already 12.20am! Mean it's already 2nd July. In other word, my pillow and blanket is calling me to join them so I better stop this rants now. Moreover I need my energy tomorrow..(*wink2)
To all parents who will joining this events, Chaiyo..Chaiyo! (^_^) v

P/S: For the past 3 days, I boiled and drank ginger soup/water for "tahan nafas" purpose in order to avoid "pancit" during long distance running..

2 comments:

  1. wah..kalau saya last ikut berlari-lari ni time sekolah menengah..bayangkan berapa lama sudah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anne nah moi, mari la kita sama2 mula berlari..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...