Friday, July 1, 2011

What Will You Do?


I am sleepy but I haven't write anything in this online book of mine for quite sometime and it's make me feel like I am missing of something..Actually, sia lagadon mo mimbobok saja bah..hihihihi =P

Okay,let the ranting begin in 1..2...3..Here we  go! Case 1: What will you do when you bump to someone accidentally?  Some people might shout "hey!watch out" or maybe "takde mata ke?!" or maybe "sorry" and maybe some might just go without saying anything at all. What will I do? Well, being me I probably smile first like "kerang busuk" then I will say sorry and probably do the same although it not even my fault except..mestilah ada kecuali..except if  those people I bumped with being rude with me even after I say sorry..Nah, itu time keluar la tanduk dari kepala.. I won't tolerate with rude people..

Image By Mr. Google
Case 2: What will you do when you are stranded in the middle of nowhere with a group of stranger? At situation like this, some people might started to panic and say ask " what should I do?" or maybe "what should we do" or maybe "Who are you people?" and maybe didn't say anything at all and just follow the group decision. What will I do? Hahahaha, sia ketawa dulu kio because I probably smile and start making friend with those stranger instead of fill my mind with those headache question..

Why all of sudden asking/talking about above story? Well, actually it's something crossed by my mind just now and I am just typing it down here..Geezzzz, I am such a weirdo! But above situation is occupied my mind right now and I can't get rid of it until I get some answer from your guys and gals.. 

Beside that, I am in process of choosing and buying a running shoe because I am going to participate in my sons school marathon this coming Saturday. To tell the truth, last time I bought a running shoes was six year ago. I hope by tomorrow I can decide which one I wanna buy but I am gonna save this story until tomorrow okay.. 

Sorry because this entry is a bit "cincai".. Hahaha, entry pun ikut otak owner yang siodop and mingy.. So till tomorrow..Good night and sleep tight!

P/S: My condition look exactly like the image when I am thinking/deciding of something..

2 comments:

  1. Bah! Good Luck for d marathon laa kio....manatau kamanang! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @:DiDa:hahaha, teda hadiah ba ni marathon.. Anyway, tq kio..

    P/s: Harap x pancit tgh jln..hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...