Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You Smile, I Smile


Today I feel like I want to sing the lazy song, Opppps nope, I want to post short entry la.. Hahaha, once in a while is okay  bah kan...(*wink2)..Sorry JB, pinjam your song title ya..(^_^)v
Yes, I listen to Justin Bieber..Got Problem with that? Hahaha, I know lots of you hate him but I still like his song, plus he is so adorable..

I don't know about other people, but apparently the title above does apply to me..I like to see people smiling or laughing though I know I don't have the talent of making jokes.. The only talent I have is smiling..Yep, whenever I people smile to me, I will smile back and I believe the same thing will happened if I smile to them. Well, you know when people smile, to me it show that they are happy and for that I will smile to show that I am happy because they are happy..

But, people said don't judge a book by it's cover..So, sometime smiling doesn't really show our inner feeling because it might be just a way of covering our own turmoil. I respect those people who still can smile though she/he might suffering at the same time. They smile so that people will smile and stop worrying about their condition. I am such a failure when concerned with covering my problem with smile because I found it very hard to smile when my heart is grieving..Duh, sa memang emosi bilang hubby sa..huhuhuhu

However, some people really are stingy of their smile though it doesn't cost them anything to smile..Tskk..tskk..Don't be like that.. Senyum itu satu pahala, so smiling as often as you can to earn good deeds in afterlife..

Goshh, I though I said I wanna do short entry..It's 4 paragraph already...Hmmm, it's really hard to quite this habit of long entry..Well, happy reading and remember, YOU SMILE, I SMILE!

The world always look brighter from behind a smile ~ Unknown Author
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.  ~Phyllis Diller

P/S: I am smiling while I look at the orang utan smile and typing my post.. Well, ya I love writing about smile..

2 comments:

  1. I have weak smile for almost a month. Silaka bah tu batuk2...kasi spoilt my senyuman (^_____^(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wyne @ Mouren Mauve =) salute sama ko moi..sakit2 pun buli senyum walaupun a weak one tapi at least senyum..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...