Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Father's day is special day to me even though my beloved father no longer around to answer my special phone call. 
 *FLASHBACK..
 Me : hello, mak honggo ih tapa? *hello, mum where is dad?
Mak : hilo soriba, momonsoi tv doh ulun. Nokuro daa? * Repairing people's TV downstairs. What's up?



Me : Lohowo daa mak. Haro boroson ko dau..* Can you call him for me? I want to talk to him.
Mak : ba, andadon toruhai.. * Okay, wait a moment.
Few minutes after...
Bapa: Hallo..Nuh rih Nung? Osibok oku noh tih.. * Hello, what's up Nung? I am really busy here.
Me : Selamat Hari Bapa!!!  * Happy Father's Day!
Bapa : Aii..Ai..Ai.. Na-agakku noh.. Okon monghuot doh no akaun, posuang doh tusin. Haha!
           *Ai,ai,ai .Just as I thought. You are not asking for my account number?
Me : Hihi..haro noh nokosuangku nga ingaa togumu.. * Hihi.. I already banked in but not much.
Bapa : Tei..ba, surou poh haro matu.. *It's okay, at least you did gave some.
Me : Bapa, osonong-sonong ko ih matu?  *Dad, are you okay there?
Bapa : Osonong-sonong ih tih ..  Om, poingkuro-kuro koh dika hino?  *I am fine. How about you?
Me : Osonong-sonong yagai tih.. Bla..bla..bla..bla..bla..bla.. *We are doing fine here..Bla..Bla..Bla..
Bapa : (listening intently while chipped here and then)
Me : Ba, monolipon oku kawagu kio bapa.. Nawi noh kredit tih telipon..*Okay dad, I'll call you again, I am run out of credit.
Bapa : Hahaha.. ba, poisikou kio Nung. *Hahaha, Okay and thanks Nung.
Me : Ish, Inga hal boi bapa. Poinsikou dika  ..(then I hung up)  * It's okay dad. Thanks to you instead

Frankly, I do feel the emptiness sometime and during those time I really wish I could talk to my father one last time, which is impossible especially when I am in problem. I envied those who have a father to rely on! Such a childish feeling isn't it..Now, during this special day, all I can do to express my gratitude and love to my deceased father is praying. He was gone forever but in my heart, his memory lives on.. I LOVE YOU DAD..

Image by Mr. Google
For those who still have a father and rarely express your gratitude and love to them, start doing it now as often as you can to avoid the feeling of guilt and regret when they are gone because believe me, it's really a haunting feeling. For those who have a  severed relationship with your father, start to mend the broken bridge because no matter what flaw and imperfection your father have, they are still your father. 

To daddies all over the world especially to my hubby and my father in law, HAPPY FATHER"S DAY!
He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.


5 comments:

  1. I can never have that kinda conversation wt my dad.. huhuhhu...
    Selalu ba urg ckp selagi ada, appreciate la.. jgn nnt bila sdh teda, baru mo menyesal... but i dun think so.. adui ba.. msh lg holding grudge pula ni.. huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. MollY...
    Nice conversation with dad yaa...after reading this i miss my dad adlready, mo cl dia dulu laa..thanx..^^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Just
    Sa ni kira black sheep in my family ba moi.. Selalu ja bwa masalah masa dulu2..
    Org ckp, some cut are deeper and takes time to heal but once it's heal, the scar is still there as a reminder of those cut..So, I understand your feeling moi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah teringat juga ni sama bapa sa..dulu2 kan sebelum dia sakit dia yang selalu call sia ni time d U. tp skg x dpt sda call sebab masalah kesihatan bah..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @beaty
    X pa ba mandak.. Yg penting ko tahu bapa ko selalu mendoakan yg terbaik untuk ko kan..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...