Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's Middle Of Month Yet I Am Already Broke!


I am an account/administration executive in my company and I did very well in my job but when comes to my own (personal not family) financial management, I think I am the worst!Why? Because I couldn't resist spending my money at KFC, McDonald, Food Stall, Restaurant etc concerned with food! Hahahaha, Gotcha! The title is just for fun but still a bit related to my entry content, so keep reading.. Muka tembok betul kan suruh2 orang terus membaca..

Normally I am a bit fussy in buying stuff especial if those stuffs are expensive. I compared prices before I purchase something and I am glad because I am not one of those who fanatic/like/love branded items. You know, branded items normally cost equal to my half month salary which I use to buy more item and to me that's really a wasteful! But that's just my opinion and it's differ from one person to another on how they spend their money.. People said, "Duit Aku, Suka Hati Aku la"

However, I never been fussy in spending my money over foods because I love to eat! Now I am broke, almost broke because since earlier month of June my hubby, my kids and I always dine out at this local restaurant called , which is located nearby our flat area (15min driving) that served a very delicious and affordable meal sets for family. Well, it's supposed to be affordable but imagined what happen if you dine out everyday with costs around RM25-RM40 per day? It's only for dinner not yet included my expenses over lunch and junk food! 

Last night I told my hubby,"Ling, our meal monthly budget over limit suda. Malam besok we cook la."
"Abis duit pasal makan takpe.. Weekend we cook okay," he replied nonchalantly. Haiya, like me, he too love foods.. That's why he got that bloated stomach! How I wish my purse is as bloated as his stomach, HAHAHAHA! If you read this hubby, please don't get mad with your darling wife kio.. (^_^)V

But to tell the truth, I face this problem every months and still survive! I don't mind spending money on foods because foods bring my family together. We all (my hubby, my kids and me) love foods and eating out together is one of our favorite time. Just see our happy faces in pics below (taken on 16/06/2011) while and after dinner:-
Even my youngest son enjoying his food!
Hubby and our princess - inseparable! Psst..Did you notice his stomach?
Peace Y'all!
My daughter whine,"Asyik2 ambil gambar! Nak makan pun tak boleh!"
Licin..!
As hubby said,"duit boleh dicari, perut yang lapar isi duluan.." So, I never regret spending money over foods because I know that we can always find honest way to earn money! At the same time I always told my kids to be grateful because they can eat nice food and never forget all of those unlucky people who live in poverty and never have the privilege they have. I hate people who waste food intentionally! Nah, mo start babbling suda ni so better I stop when I still coherent..Muahahaha..

Okay, I haven't wash my kiddo uniform yet and my hubby wanna use our PC,so I will leave you all with this pantun melayu that you might already know:-
GENDANG GENDUT TALI KECAPI,
KENYANG PERUT SENANG HATI!
P/S:-Sorry for the not so good quality of pics since it taken with my HP camera (2.0mp).

7 comments:

  1. sa pun kalau pasal baju sa fussy,..sa suka barang murah tapi misti mau yang ngam..heheh hehhehe

    but mcm kita sama owh kalau makanan . sa kalau pasal makanan sa tidak akan goluki..deii buat apa gima mau luki pasal makanan..whhh...bh lousen suda sa ni. bagus lagi spent duit sama makanan n enjoy the time with ur family. ...worth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beaty betul3x kan.. baju RM10 pun nampak okay klu ngam sama kita ba kan.. mmg paling generous la sa klu pasal makanan tapi yg tidak syok kan klu tu "dabal" teda isi sblm gaji..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahha...tiapa ba klu mknanan punya psl, tia rugi pun sbb licin-abis pun tu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sama la moy... sayang betul sia sama tu duit kalau spend sama brg yg mahal2 ni.. klu tu baju harga rm300, i can get pnya bnyk baju yg rm10-rm15-rm20-rm30! kan kan kan.. hahahah...

    but, i'm not a food lover.. poor my hubby sbb teda urg kasi kawan dia mkan yg sedap2.. klu p mkn pun ,sia order udang, udang n udang.. itu ja.. yg lain mmg sia nda mkn.. boring kan??

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Justbetul3x..Baju RM300 buli beli BANYAK helai baju suda..

    Peminat udang ko ni moi.. Sa skrg order kerang bakar ja ni.. Org ckp x bagus selalu mkn tapi sedap betul ba..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sa suka makan sama suka spend luar sama suka spend orang...tapi family sa tidak suka.. adei.... tp, sa mmg slalu broke tanga2 bulan juga (macam sekarang)...;p

    Actually makan luar sama family adalah satu aktiviti yg best n dapat rapatkan hubungan....hmm..how i wish sa dapat bawa family sa makan luar slalu...tp everytime mo bawa dorg, slalu abg sa ckp, tida payah la bah... ;(( huwaaa...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...