Thursday, June 23, 2011

Disappointment To Happy Time With Family!


Phewww.. I am tired but since my finger still have the energy to tapping on my keyboard, I am gonna ranting for a while before I go off to dream land..(*wink2)
So as I promised, this entry is about what happened on last Sunday from A to Z, so grip yourself, take a deep breathe and get ready for my miles long entry =P. Just joking! 

Last Sunday, as always I woke up at 7.30am because my eldest son have a football training at 8.00 am. My hubby still sleeping because he stayed up until dawn, doing his advertising at Mudah.com, Ebay and updating  his blog-shop but he promised to wake up before 1.30pm to help me with the house-core and then attending the Oreo Daddy Dunk Event. Well guess what? He overslept! He only woke up at 2.30pm after I sprinkle LOTS of water to him! ( served him right!). 

I thought we could go off to One Utama Mall right after hubby have his lunch but then a call from a customer, requesting him to do C.O.D to Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam altered my plan again. I was already fuming up since I really want to attend that event but since my hubby don't want to lose any customer and more customer mean more money, we decided to do the C.O.D and then go straight to that event.




It's took us 25 hours to pick up the Goods from our supplier at Putra Perdana, 1 and half hour driving to kota Kemuning and then another 1 and half hour rushing to One Utama Mall. We reached One Utama mall around 7.35pm, too late to attend the event! 
"Don't mad. Mungkin takde rezeki," hubby try to comfort me when he saw my sulking face.
"I am not mad. I am just upset. You know how excited I am with this aren't you?" I replied.
"Maybe we should leave then," hubby suggested when he saw my mood was not getting better. I feel a bit guilty and ashamed for acting like a kid. It was Father's day and I should expressed my gratitude to him for being such a wonderful father to our kids instead of behaving like a kids. My attitude reminded me of my daughter.. Mak borek, anak rintik. =D

"Nope. We're going to explore One Utama! First thing first; MAKAN, " I said to hubby with smiley face which make my kids shouted "HORRAY!" and drew people attention to us. Who said I can't be the considerate wife? Well, we ate then we walks around One Utama mall until our feet ached, only then we went  back home.

HAHAHA, you see nothing BIG really happened. It's just my disappointment turn into happy time for my hubby, my kids and me! Macam si guns cakap, next time ada peluang juga ba kan..

Okay, bed time! Jadi cuci mata with our pics took on that day kio though not much pics was snapped on that day since we are too shy to pose in crowded place.

1st meal: Rice with Penang Asam pedas Udang

"Kitty's smile" My daughter said..
2nd meal: Rice with Fried chicken with salted egg ~ sodap butul!

Nah, buli jadi model ka ni? Hahaha, teda harapan..

Hubby control hensem kunun..

Candid pic!

Hubby said wanna put this in his blog-shop.. Sori kio daling, sa putung trip dulu..hahaha
P/S:- hubby punya gambar sikit sebab dia jadi photographer terhormat that day! (^_^) V

6 comments:

  1. bila kita excited sgt for sumthing n it didn't turns out as we wanted mmg upset betul kan.. sia fhm jg tu... huhuhu.. glad u managed to 'recover'... hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. never mind cant attend the event.

    you manage to stay happy wit ur family..makan2 ialah yang paling siok sa ras ni..tu time x bel turn back tau

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Just
    Bila saya fikir2 balik mcmana hubby sa berusaha mo sampai di OU, terus sejuk balik hati ba moi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beaty hahahaha. tu pasal la, kapanas pun ada juga mood mo makan, sampai 2 trip pula tu..hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. klu hubby sia, trus nda pigi kali... hahhahaah..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Just
    Hubby sa takut sa kasi lancar "perang dingin" ba tu moi, tu psl dia berusaha juga mo sampai sana..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...