Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We Too Can be The Lovey-Dovey Couple


Who say my hubby and I cannot be the lovey-dovey couple? Yeah, we are like Tom and Jerry but it doesn't mean we always on way. Plus I am ANTI-WAR, remember..

My hubby and I rarely show our affection in front of people and for that people always misunderstood us. Once my hubby relatives said to me, "korang ni nama je dah kahwin tapi lagak macam berkawan." My replies,"tak biasa la manja-manja kat depan orang cik." That's the truth. Most couple unashamedly show  their affection publicly but for my hubby and me, that kind of affection is exclusively ours and we don't need to show or even to boast up about it in public. 

Not only we feel awkward to show our affection in public, we have the same feeling even during taking pictures together. "Peluk la suami ko tu!!","Alahai, kaku nyer!", "Rapat la sikit!" I am used to all of this kind order because it's always shouted to us when my hubby and I taking picture together. I just can't show the affection in front of other people because doing it just like baring out my secret to public. Gosh, it's feel so embarrassing! 

However, my hubby and I had solved the awkward feeling when taking pics together since now we have our very own personal photographer.. Can you guess who is he? Hahaha, who else but my eldest son. We don't have to feel shy in front of him because he is our son! Now we too can pose as the lovey-dovey couple like pics below taken by my son last Sunday:-

My eldest son name this pic as "Mama & Papa with 2 monkey" so I said to  him,"If they are monkey then you are monkey big bro"

Do we qualify to be the lovey-dovey couple now?? 
See, we too can pose as the lovey-dovey couple.. Okay, it's 12.20 am already. So, got to stop ranting now but before that I wanna say thank you for all those who give me an advise/tips about my sensitive/allergis problem. Garzie mille kio!

P/S:-Nice shot for a 9 years old kiddo right? 


6 comments:

  1. sama la kita... kami pun mcm kawan2... heheheh... tp klu begmbar ada jg la bekambai kunun.. hahaha... tp i like gmbr kamu tu... nampak mesra! Bravo to the monkey big bro.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just Nampak mcm kawan2 la yg best kan moi.. Kami mo bekambai pun susah klu depn org..malu2 kucing bei..hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet lah your this post. Until now, you are the first blogger that I read post this kind of humble and sweet post.

    I also in the same boat like you, tapi saya belum kahwin. Me and my bf also always act like friends and seldom show our affection in front of the public. Shy shy bah.. Hehehe

    Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Diana Diane Teo I just write what crossed my mind ba tu kawan.. Anyway thanks for following me..Kihaa, hidup Wasaber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post Sis. I do agreed what you had been said in this post. You're not alone. We're sharing the same situation, haha!

    u/p: I'm still unmarried yet. So I wonder who will be our personal photographer? Perhaps the stand ['kaki kamera'].. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. @samizul.net "kaki kamera" is better than human because it won't complaint hihihi.. Our personal photographer ni badan ja kecil tapi mengarah mcam pro ja..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...