Monday, June 13, 2011

Blister/Rashes Around My Lip - Advices/Tips Needed!!!


 I no longer can stand this anymore! Normally I rather suffer in silence but this time I don't care anymore because it's happening again and I don't think I can't stand the injection and medication anymore! I know I am whining like kids right now but have look on the picture (self-taken with HP Camera) below and you will understand why..

Redness around my lip - less obvious since I camouflage it with make-up
Yep, my upper and lower lip area is having this redness that feel so itchy and I couldn't scratch it since it will turn into watery blister. This never occurred to me, not until my sis in law asked me to tried this lip softener/moisturizer of Mary Kay product last February. Then it's happened and until now I regretted it. I already consulted a doctor and skin expert and they say that I must be allergic to this product and should avoid from using it. That's is the 1st and last time I will ever tried Mary Kay product but the problem  is once I stopped using the lotion (prescribed by doctor and only can get from hospital or clinic) this problem will occur again and that's really troublesome. I don't want to depend on this lotion for whole of my life! ARRGGGHHH!!! There goes my blogging mood..

If any of you out there have any advice or tips on how to solve or at least to reduce the redness and itchiness please do share with me. Seem like I have to stay indoor today and until this ugly redness subside ..(*sigh) 



9 comments:

  1. adui...kesiannya...u should get doc's advice o...I really dunno...previously, i only use ZA vitamin c lipbalm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to see dermatologist, the appointment will help you. The redness is probably allergy and the blisters you can buy a special lip balm for blisters and apply until they disappear.

    Found you in linkreferral

    Terrans
    http://www.pfinusa.com
    http://www.pfinusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dev Clarehova my lips is okay but the area around it seem affected by certain chemical that content in those Mary Kay lip moisturizer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Terrans I already met the dermatologist and she advised me not to use/try any other product I never use especially Mary Kay since this problem happened right after I tried Mary Kay Lip moisturizer. Right now I am using a special lotion prescribed by them.. Thanks ya for the advise..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa,U got the so sensitive skin huh.. Hm,nothing for c Aki to tell coz c Aki had the KULIT KARABAU,so,there'll be no chemical that can affect anything on me..Hahaha.. Have U try any traditional method?? yang sumber alam punya.. make your own lotion (pandai2 ja ko Aki) and then,be careful of your food also.. Don't forget,kasi benapas itu kulit,especially the face area of yours yang too sensitive.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  6. baru sia tau ko tanya petua apa.. heheh.. sorry.. been busy.. blm ada masa mo blogwalk..

    hmm.. sia teda petua oo for this one.. my cuz pun mcm ko.. ada alergi klu nda ngam pakai lipstick... sia nda pernah kena pula...

    ko ada try vaselin??

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aki
    hahaha, me too don't realize that my skin is sensitive to certain chemical until i tried product of Mary Kay.. I put the meshed cucumber to cool down tu rasa "panas/pedih" around the affected area pun buli kira tradisional juga ba kan.. Sa kurang pakai kosmetik ba ni aki, paling2 pun moisturizer ja.. Anyway, thanks for the tips & thanks for being my follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Just Sa mmg pakai vaseline dr dulu lagi just.. Pasal tu Mary Kay punya lip moisturizer la ni problem timbul..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Haryati Molly @ Tunung
    Hm,ada juga kawan c Aki sensitif tu kulit muka ni.. hm,cuba minta consult doc la ba.. but then,If nothing change,better,don't waste your money la kan?? hehehe.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...