Friday, July 29, 2011

You Are Such A Show Off!


Yay!! It's Friday again!! 1st thing 1st:- title above is nothing to do with me but keep reading then you will catch the whole situation..(*wink2)

I am super happy but at the same time I am not in mood because I feel irritates with this particular person for her attitude of boasting about her fortune on her FB wall.. I feel like want to puke every time I saw/stumble upon her update because she just love to tell the whole wide world about her fortune! Haiya, other people are wealthier than her but I never saw them updating/announcing every single stuff they have in possession..

Jealous? Please la.. If she boast up about her life achievement I might feel jealous but everything she boast up about are material stuff. Before this, dengan RIAKnya, she announce that she was going to move to her second house. Than she upload pics of every single stuff she bought for her new house, including how she re-arrange it. Yesterday, she upload pics of the renovation of her house verandah telling that it almost done.. 

What make me feel uneasy the most is when she chat with me asking this, "Molly, nampak x pic? Cantik x?" Where I have to lie, saying "hmm.. Cantik" then try my best to change the topic before I blurt out my true opinion.. Well, she is a 'relative' of my hubby so kena jaga hati la kan.. But today I told her sarcastically, "ini pun nak upload juga ke..pede la..hahaha
Image By Mr. Google

If I am not mistaken, there is 'SPECIAL' word that used to label people with this kind of traits which we called as NARCISSISTIC.. What is it? Google ja ba..

Do you ever encounter with kind of person? You know, a person who loves to brag and exaggerating his/her achievement over and over again. What do you feel about this kind of person? Ada rasa mo muntah atas muka tu orang ka? Hahaha, just kidding..(^_^) V

Okay, I don't want to talk more bad thing about this person..Bikin tambah dosa ja.. So, to whom it may concern, if you happen to read this entry and feel like it's is YOU I talk about in this entry, be open minded and accept it as a positive critic. I am sorry if you feel offended but since I am such a coward to say it right to your face, I choose this way to express my true feeling where I can choose and use "pedas" but kind words to tell you about my discomfort with all of your bragging.. Buang Yang Keruh, Ambil Yang Jernih, together we make ourselves a better person..

I am done and over with it. So, HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!

9 comments:

  1. Molly...FB medium paling easy to brag on something to others....kita yg biasa2 ja ni just tingu ja la...yg melampau sgt tu kena la juga d sound2...agak2 le...org sni bilang..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be she's just over excited.. or mmg minta puji...hihihi..tunung, buat x nmpk ja la org mcm ni.. kin samak mata..hahahha..kalu dia bwa chat, buat x tau jak..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. ada juga org mcm tu kan..sabar ja la..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @:.DiDa.: yg tdk buli tahan tu kan sis, ni org chat sama sa ckp psl kekayaan dia ja ba.. tu psl sa terlepas ckp mcm tu sama dia..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Wency Jelson kalu sa ignore, dia call/sms sa pula sis..Terlampau minta puji ba sa rasa ni org..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @StellaClaire-Richard hahaha, itu la stell..ni macam punya org pun ada..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this post..ada one lady like that on my hubby's FB..what I did was to do it just back..talk is cheap kan..whether or not I ada ke tidak, nobody knows..but it was great fun boasting with non existing things..sekarang nih, I tgk dia takder dah post gambar2 brg2 dia lagi. But one question though, masa I pindah ke rumah baru..i ada jugak post gambar..bukan nak menunjuk but excited jer..anyways, your post is a good reminder! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @R.A.S Yep, I know that lots of people tend to that on FB.. kalau setakat post gambar rumah baru x kisah la kak..Kita faham ke-excited-an nak masuk rumah baru, tapi kalu dah dok asyik post setiap improvement dlm rumah tu, naik meluat le kita..Hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  9. setuju sgt dgn haryati... dulu suka sgt upload pic kt FB..n suka tgk pic2 org lain... dlm masa tgk pic tu, ada juga prasaan meluat n jeles... dan saya pun terfikir...'kalau saya meluat/jeles tgk pic org, mesti ada yg meluat tgk pic saya'...sejak tu byk pic sy delete..tinggal bbrapa yg penting je... ada kajian mgatakan org yg FB ni org yg suka tarik prhatian (like a baby) dan show off... kalu sikit2 tu ok la... :)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...