Saturday, July 2, 2011

"Larian Serentak 1Murid 1Sukan 1Malaysia"


Phewwww..Just come back from participating the "Larian serentak 1Murid 1Sukan 1Malaysia" at my kiddos school. It's not really challenging because the running distance is just about 2km but still I enjoy the events. I manage to finish it in just 9minutes..Hmmm, quite okay since I have not doing it for 5 years. Below is the summary of the program.

7.45am - warming up, singing the theme song of "1Murid 1Sukan 1Malaysia.. I just listen since I don't   know the song
8.00am - watching the opening speech by our PM, live from Padang Esplanade, Taiping, Perak.. The last bit of the speech actually..You know the part where he said "dengan ini saya melancarkan Larian serentak 1Murid 1Sukan 1malaysia
8.15am - briefing about the running route
8.20am - What else acara lari la..hihihi

Woittt..Macam laporan sukan la pula..hihihi.. Well, the events finished around 9.00 am because lots of parent who participate reach the finish line took up to 40minutes  since most of them just walking instead of jogging/running. But it's okay..At least they show their support by participating though they might only walking all the way off.

Activities/events like this should be conduct often because it can encourage students to exercise/sport more plus this kind of events can strengthen the relationship between parents and teachers/school staff.
I always told my kiddo the be active in school co-curriculum because not only it can revitalize their body but at the same time it can expose them into environment where they can learn to socialize in positive way. To me co-curriculum and curriculum/academic should b e balance because both of it have the same importance  in our life. I don't want my kids to be a "kaki bangku" only. I want them to excel in both academic and sport. Woahhh.. Such a big expectation!
So, what about you? Do you think being excel in academic alone is good enough for your kid? Don't shy-shy to share your opinion kio.. Just voice it out! As expected from "muka tembok China" like me kan.. 

Wokeyyy.. I smell unpleasant odor and that's my red signal, so I have to stop now to take my morning shower and get rid of those smelly odor before preparing food for the family..Oh, ya..Have a look at few pics taken in this events:-

Elan with his friend
Daniel with his roti..Gezz, I only manage to capture his pic after the event because I couldn't find him anywhere before the event..
Elan, daniel & me after the events..   
 So, until next time.. Good day and enjoy your weekend! (^_^)V

P/S: I still remember the wailing kid (standard one). When I asked him why he cry, he said his mom only send him to school and then went back home. He said he is sad because he envy those kid whom parent attending the event..Poor kiddo..

2 comments:

  1. Seems like it's a very fun event! 1 Malaysia did it right... wa siok o, being a part of something big.

    Hmm, I don't being good in academic alone is good... students must have balance in everything they. For me, the more stuff you learn, the more wiser you get. I always complained last time when I was a student in primary or secondary, I complained why do I need to study stuff that I probably might not need to know or will not help me in my future work...

    but then, I realised that everything we learned is to exercise the brain and bla bla;D I regret I didn't make full use of my time at school to study hard and go to club activities.

    Well, it's never too late ba kan ;D

    Oya, kesian tu boy parents dia nda kasi kawan dia kan... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Armstrong I was an active student back then.. Tapi tidak la sampai wakil daerah atau negeri.. Paling2 pun peringkat between school2 only la.. And yep, it's never too late ba buddy..

    iya, kesian itu boy ba.. Lama juga baru dia stop nangis tu..itu pun lepas cikgu pujuk dia..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...