Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wake Up Late? Serve You Right Tunung!

Image By Mr. Google
Warghhh!!!! I have to cancel our plan for today because I woke up LATE! Serve you right Tunung... Seriously I sleep like the dead..I don't even hear the alarm clock that I set last night.. Hubby? he depend on me to wake him up, so I don't have to tell you all what happen to him.. The kids? My eldest son (Elan) said he woke up at 7am, ate his breakfast (breads and jam) then went back to sleep AGAIN. The other 3, sleep like no tomorrow..

Actually, every weekends all of us will wake up a bit late than usual but today I planned to wake up early because I want to go to Klang to have breakfast at hubby aunt's stall/restaurant. It's been a while since the last time I taste her nasi lemak and I am hoping to have one before fasting month. Fasting month is next week isn't it??? Haiya, we can't never stop time right.. It passed by like a lightning!

I really hate it when my plan altered due to my own mistake. In the past I have done so many mistake that altered my life 360 degree but despite of my regret I really appreciates all of my mistake because it shaped and developed me into a strong and mature woman I am now. When most people tended to keep their head up and leave the  past behind, but me, from time to time still glance back to my past while keeping my head up, to remind me that I am a survivor and not to repeat the same mistake.  So what's the connection between waking up late and doing mistake? Okay, I woke up late because I watched movie till 4am this morning.. That's my mistake! Hahahahaha.. You see, there's a connection there! I know I need to wake up early today but still I stayed up until 4am to watch movie.. If only I go to bed early, of course I won't wake up late, am I?

What time exactly I woke up today? I will leave you all with this one question to ponder with.. Good day and enjoy your weekends ladies and gentleman.. 
P/S: re-plan to go to Klang tomorrow . So hopefully won't do the same mistake again..


8 comments:

  1. Wa your kid woke up at 7 ka? Hebat. But why he didn't wake you up? He didn't know the plan for the day?

    Ba tonight don't watch movies ya... sleep early ;D LOL pandai ja sia suru urang. Sia sendiri pun lambat tidur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Armstrong he knew but hesaid he forgot..hahahaha
    Ya, last nite sleep early, that's why dpt la kami pi sana hari ni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nda pa ba molly....buli ba pg time bulan puasa tu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know it feel so bad missing things we wanted to do due to oversleeping.

    nevermind now, you can have nasi lemak in the evening too, hehe.

    Happy fasting yah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy, no big deal. Just make sure you won't do the same mistake again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dida LiciouS bulan puasa, hubby sa punya aunty x buka kedai ba sis.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @floydYup, i can have it in the evening too but not cooked by hubby's aunty since she only open her stall till 11.30am only..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...