Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You Better Watch Out "Kaki Kipas"!


Yep, that is the warning I am going to tell to this particular person. If you want to ask me whether this person is my co-worker then my answer is NO but she is co-worker of my husband who happened to live in same flat building as us. 

Actually from the very beginning since my hubby told me about this new girl that going to work with him (July last year), I already have this uneasy feeling about her. She is a widow and only have a daughter but the daughter live with her ex-husband. But that not the reason why I feel uneasy with her more likely because nobody want to hire her after she 'quit' from her former work, plus the macik2 at my flat area told me that she is wild girl and that's why her husband divorced her.

During that time, my hubby said "biar la, kesian". But after few month working with her my hubby started to complain about her. he said she always act like she busy with work whenever their boss is around when the truth is she keep doing the same thing from morning till evening and then doing OT some more! Pendek kata sudah tunjuk belang la..

How can I said my hubby is telling the truth? Because his boss is a friend of my boss and whenever he come to my office he will talk about this and that goodness of that girl though in reality the girl don't know anything. She can't even interpret simple drawing and a simple stuff. She work in quality control dept under my husband supervision and my company happened to be their supplier for certain material. So, I know the her incompetence..  
My hubby said that whenever she think that my hubby is not watching, she will busy surfing the net and to cover her track, she put 1 stuff/task on her desk, so that whenever boss come in, she can act like she is checking the stuff.. Her daily routine at office is acting doing nothing in the morning except acting and kipasing the boss then  buat2 busy in the evening so that she can do OT.. Pandai betul kan ni perempuan..

She will do anything except 'working'



Hubby's boss 'sayang' this girl because she always 'kipas/ampu/FLATTERER' his boss with thousand lies. Tonight, my hubby said his boss want the girl memorize the KANJI (Japanese words) because this girl said she is learning Japanese language.. BLUEEEKKKK!!! I feel like want to vomit to her face! Ayoo, English pun ko x reti, ni kan nak belajar Jepun.. Udah2 le mengipas kang kipas ko koyak, pecah tembelang ko.. Memang boleh menang award ko ni!

I told my hubby to sound her but being my hubby who happen to have a soft heart towards woman/girl, he just keep all the hard feeling in his heart and then pour it out to me once at home..Serve you right for being a good listener, I said to myself and mentally slap myself..

I am lucky because I am not in his place because I know exactly what will happen if I am in his place.. Memang kena terus tu perempuan.. Why I am so angry? Saya benci orang yg tidak jujur semasa berkerja dan suka mengampu untuk berjaya. 

Hubby feel down to continue working there because his boss always try to find his fault due to this girl bad mouth. My hubby really good in his work and I am saying this not because  he is my hubby but because lots of people who are wise enough to differ between a good worker and a good flatterer say so. 

Well, I am done pouring out my 'lava'. Thanks for lending me your attention/ear/eye kio.. As for my hubby, I hope he can find the courage and spirit to stand still and as for the goody two shoe girl, I hope she will realize that sooner or later her lies will come out and trap herself.

What about you people? Have you ever been encounter a person so-called KAKI KIPAS?? Leav eyou with this cepumas question and don't forget to comment..comment..and comment..( Ishh..Ishh.Ishh. Marah2 pun sempat lagi mo suruh komen)

Au Revoir!
(All Image credited to The handsome Mr. Google) 

4 comments:

  1. ahh sa pun tidak suka kaki kipas even sa bukan staff ynag bagus (sa mengaku)..sa ada reason knp sa kadang2 sa tidak mau buat kerja because the boss is geluki tahap gaban..so i think sa buat kerja yang betul2 keja sa la..tidak mau kalarad..heheh

    anyway kalau kaki kipas ni kan ada d mana..d opis kami pun ada..kalau ada bos adeh punya buzy...sekali kalau teda kan..dia relax ja ni..tus ada lagi yang buat bz tapi sbnrya tidak,..adehh

    ReplyDelete
  2. sia ni nda jg bagus... selalu jg pretend busy. doii gia teruk nya sia! tp mmg teda keja ba gia.. huhuuhu... but, kalau bab kipas ni mmg benci betul oo.. d sini ofis pun ada... sampai tertunduk d belakang datuk (bos) sia... yayy... bikin geli! tp yg kena promote urg lain jg bkn yg kaki kipas tu. padan muka. resign terus.. hrp2 tu ppuan pecah tembelang then kena buang keja.. kesian ur hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaki kipas..hmm..kebnykn org kaki kipas ni ada tujuan lain..mau cepat naik pangkat la.. mau cpt kaya la.. but that's all not important.. at the end of the day, people looks on how you do ur work bah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaty: Sa pun buat kerja ikut apa yg dlm saya punya offer letter ja.. Kalu kena bayar lebih buli la..hahaha..

    Just: Sia pun ada juga kadang2 pura2 buat kerja kalu time teda kerja ba. bukan apa ba kan tapi tdk mo boss ingat kita mkn gaji buta kan.. Tapi ni kaki kipas, bukan pura2 tapi mmg tdk buat kerja ba w/pun ada kerja byk..

    Stella: Itu la tujujuan tu kaki kipas, mo naik pangkat tanpa berusaha..

    Pendek kata, kaki kipas ni mmg wujud di mana2..Syukur la tempat sa teda org ni mcm..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...