Monday, August 8, 2011

"Tu Lah, Beranak Lagi Ramai"


I am used to phrases such above. Lots of people  said that to me every time I said something like "Adui, pening betul la dengan korang ni" , "Kenapa suka gaduh2 ni?", "duduk diam jap boleh tak?" and etc.. You know words you might blurt out when you can't stand your kids mischief and manner any longer. I guess mommies always blurt this kind of word but we never really mean it, aren't we mommies?

I have to admit that the feeling of ashamed did crossed my mind once and even complained to my mother only to be scolded by her. She said, "You should be proud and grateful because you are healthy enough to give birth as many as you can. Do you know there are people out there working and praying hard just to have a baby of their own?" Yeah, she got a point there and I couldn't argue the truthfulness of her word. 

Then I thought of those who have 6 or 7 or 8 or even 14teen kids and that killed all of those nonsense feeling of ashamed or what so ever. So now whenever people say the phrases above to me, I just smile to them and said, "Ramai anak, Banyak berkat, Murah rezeki

Sometimes they might be good but often they might be naughty
Sometimes they make me mad but often enough they me laugh
Their laugh, their smile, their tear are essence of my life
Their existence give a new meaning to my life

I have POV, what say you? Ahahahaha.. A very short entry but what to do since my messy work desk really need my attention right now..
Happy 8th Fasting day, happy Monday & Have A Good Day!

9 comments:

  1. I have 8 siblings including me, and my dad pernah cakap once yang kami ni la harta-harta dorng..hehe..meriah oo kalau sudah kumpul ramai2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. setiap anak ada rezeki masing2... :) sia nda tau lg ni... maybe plg banyk pun 3 seja... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a blessing. I wished I have as many sisters and bros as possible in my family

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^_^.v.. Syok oh ko kan Tunung.. Ko punya anak bepasang2.. Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaty: Iya ba kan, anak2 ni bawa byk berkat

    Isabel: My parent also told me the same thing.. I have 14 sibling & yup, the more the merrier kan

    Just: Anak2 tu sendiri rezeki ba kan moi.. Sia pun planned 3 saja ni kunun dulu, tapi nah terbabas sampai 4..hihihi

    Floyd: It's definitely a blessing!

    Aki: 3 hero 1 heroin ba tu..Bukan berpsg2..hihihi..yg last selalu org ingat heroin..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya I guess your mum is right.

    Aww I only have one younger brother... I always wished that I had like one or two more siblings and perhaps a sister :)

    Happy 9th Fasting Day, Tunung...

    ReplyDelete
  7. sy mau ramai tp sy takut masalah sms mo beranak bah..eheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. the more the merrier
    hope that you will get all god's bless in you marriage and family :)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...