Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Delayed Dream: Travelling Alone



Here I am attacked by the insomnia.. I want to read but I better not or else I will end up stay awake till morning.. So I think maybe writing a random post will kill it. . Talking about random post make think of sharing my dream of travelling alone..

I always dream to travel alone without any company but my books.  I have this dream since I was a kid and I really do hope that I will have the guts to do so. It doesn't have to be travelling to oversea because here in Malaysia we have lots of beautiful and interesting place though travelling alone to oversea seem more adventurous.. As if I dare... LOL

I have told my hubby about this dream of mine and he said why not if I dare enough. Yep, thats the main problem; I am not that brave to travel all by myself especially nowadays where lots of missing people reported.. Just thinking of that make my knees buckled out. Moreover, I don't think I can leave my kids without thinking of them and end up missing them..q

See, I think this dream of mine will be on hold until I have the courage and gut. Let say like 10 or more years in future?! Well, I don't know for sure since life is so unpredictable...

Yay, as I told earlier, writing this post really did kill my insomnia.. So what do you think of travelling alone?  Leave you all with quest and now I am off to lala land..(*yawning)

Good Night and Good Morning everyone...



Posted via Blogaway

8 comments:

  1. hi tunung,
    i always thinking of backpacking to Thai, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc..alone..only with my camera..but as same as you, I don't have the courage to do so.
    Tapi kalau setakat jalan2 di Mlaysia, biasa saya 1 orng ja. Kira traveling alone la tu kan..hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travelling alone?? Oh,I'm not really into it.. Tapi kalau travelling sama si Sumandak,si Aki akun.. pigi mana pun.. ha ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travelling alone memang sa da t'pkir jg... Sbb I dream to travel around the world at least once a year. Tapi mcam ko jga ni, tiada keberanian utk travel 1 orng, pa lagi skarng ni bnyk kes2.. So buat lagi bikin takut mo travel 1 org..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kay masingan hi juga kay.. Yes, me too have that kind of thought when I was younger and single but seem like have to wait a while longer IF i have the gut..
    Hahaha, sia ni dari dulu sampai skrg mesti mo ada kwn kalu travel even in Malaysia. Paling2 naik plane ja pernah 1 org..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aki Atukei si aki, mesti mo ada si sumandak ka baru mo pi jalan2? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @a-Me Itu la mandak. Ntah bila la mo ada keberanian ni..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dare to travel alone.. as I love to challenge myself and I enjoy doing something alone.. but, my biggest issue is money..
    If only I had lots of money, I would do anything and everything I want in this world..hahahaaa.. *mulau suda..*

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Wency Elizabeth Haiya, forgot to mention this 1 reason la..LOL
    Honestly, money also one of the reason why I keep delaying angan2 masa kecik ni mandak...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...