Friday, November 25, 2011

Twilight : Breaking Dawn (Part 1)





Last night I watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn (part1) and guess what I am gonna say about this movie??! It's awesome! Best adaptation of the book itself so far.. 

When I watched the 1st adaptation of the Twilight saga  which aired on 2008, I was kinda upset because the storyline was entirely changed from the original story but still I anticipate the next movie and I don't really know why though..LOL.. Maybe because I have all the book in my collection..(*winking)

I like the intro scene where Jacob got upset after getting the wedding invitation.. Heck, what I am kidding?! I like the whole movie! I wish they didn't cut some of the scene especially the scene where Edward extracted their baby from Bella womb! At one moment I saw Bella spine twisted and blood vessel and then Edward with bloody on his mouth, hands and shirts.. If only I haven't read the book like thousand time, I might have no idea of what really happened in this movie... Such bugger! Killjoy! I wish I could watch the uncut version of this movie..

The movie also pictured the very pregnant and sick Bella amazingly.. I can't imagine how horrible Bella condition until I watched this movie. 5 THUMBS UP, for the make-up artist! Did I give the praise to the right person/crew?? Better I say, congrats to all of the crew instead huh..(*laughing).. I also happened to love Bella wedding dress because it's simple yet sexy & elegant! I think Bella wedding dress is better than Kate Middleton wedding dress.. Kate's die hard fan, please don't hate me okay...(^_^)V

Talking about this gonna take me forever if you allow me..LOL.. But, I want you all to figure it out yourself since I don't want to give detail to those who have not watch it yet that means cheating..LOL...Moreover, my opinion is just a tiny dot from countless opinion about this movie...Go to the nearby cinema and watch it and then do share out your opinion.. To all of you who watched it already, come on and share your thought with us.. Right now I already looking forward to watch the next part of this movie..Okay, one more thing, I love the soundtrack of this movie which sang by Bruno Mars..

Happy Friday & Happy Weekend in advance!

P/S: Gonna ask my oversea friend whether they can get the uncut copy of this movie.. (^_^) V and please enjoy the song...

 

Posted via Blogaway

6 comments:

  1. oh oh oh.. mau download la ni cerita ni.. ha ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never saw the movie myself but siuk mangkali tu kan? ehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa... cut scenes are the best. Baru la ada feeling tinguk tu cerita kan? ;D

    Whatever it is, baru ko taaaw wolfy. Pigi kacau gf urang. Hahaa.

    Happy Monday, Tunung.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aki belum keluar lagi kali ni aki.. saya search di isohunt tapi belum ada lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @gunsirit cuba ma pi tingu di wayang guns...hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...