Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What Happened To you?


That was a bonus question from my SIL the other day when hubby, the kids and I visited my MIL when she saw my face with lots of breakdown..Yep, since last fasting month I faced the worst pimples breakout in my life. Even worst than the one I endured during my teenage year! 

Hubby keep teasing me of catching this problem because I don't eat Petai and my HUGE appetite over chocolate and greasy foods.. Such a ridiculous myth since as far as I knew though our diet might play role on acne problem but it cannot causes the sudden acne breakout.. I might believe if people said it occurred due to hormone imbalance but never on diet habit..LOL
I don't really know what triggered this problem and I don't really care actually but I do want to get rid of it since it really turn down my self-esteem..Well, you know I don't wear make-up and the redness of my acne really show off and that cause me to feel a bit embarrassed to be in public.. Right now I am using the Natural Tea Tree Oil which recommended by my friend few years ago. So far this is the best product that I knew can fight pimples with no scar but I do like to try other product which is cheaper and effective too..Any suggestion?? 

You must think that I am such a whiner, aren't you?? The previous entry I whined about my flabby tummy and now this! Actually my point is don't feel embarrassed to ask for people suggestion/tips because who know their idea might help and here I am asking for tips of fighting acne breakout from all of you (*with puppy eyes)..

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Paling penting jerawat yang kita tak suka itu jangan sesekali dipicit agar tidak meninggalkan kesan parut kekal..biarkan ianya kering dengan sendirinya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa paling benci jerawat ni..terutamnya yang bernanah ni..bikin sakit hati..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cik Zai I try not to zit it tapi kdg2 ada yg kena picit keluar gak kak sbb klu x picit keluar makin bengkak pula...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beaty sia paling benci jerawat batu yg ada nanah... sakit gila oooo

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...