Thursday, November 17, 2011

Forgetful Me!


Hi everyone! How's your day so far?

After a busy morning, now only I have a time to say hello to this blog of mine...Like it cares huh..(*Laughing)..
Image Credited To Mr. Google
Okay, don't want to make lame jokes again because I really have no talent in doing so..(*sigh)...Where should I begin this boring stuff of mine...(*thinking)...Okay, last night after I went back home, I was writing an entry for this blog from my mobile because I was thinking on posting double entry to my blog. Well, you know yesterday was suppose to be filled with words.. But, I was fall asleep before I managed to save it up in drafts and when I woke up, it all gone and I couldn't retrieve it again!!..(*sobbing).. Such a waste since I wrote it heart-fully..(*sigh again)..That's what happened when you typing from mobile and laying down at the same time with a full stomach..(LOL).

What did I wrote about last night? Nothing important really.... and I am not going write about it here because I don't have enough time...and I don't want to make any promise about re-writing it in case I might forgot again.. Lately, I become forgetful that I tend to forget even the simple thing and cause lots of trouble to me..(*sighing again)..What?! Facebook?! That one thing I can't forget...(LOL)..

Gosh..I can feel that my writing is starting to stray away from it purpose which is just to express my disappointment over my lack of focus lately.. So, now you know it, I better say "Ciao"...Cliff-hanger...(LOL)

Happy Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha.. relax ko sis.. tenang ja.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alala.. klu sya pun sakit hati tu klu jadi gitu.. Sdh ada inspiration mo tulis blog, tiba2 hilang..adui..punya penat mo pikir blk..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aki: relax juga ni tapi hati ja yg sakit...hahahah

    stella: bikin panas kan kejadian mcm ni..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...